Theme Music

I've always liked the theme music and closing credits in 'Fraser', especially when Kelsey Grammar signs off with "Fraser has left the building". In fact, I like it so much, I'm going to use it as part of my signiture as of now! Anyway, and out of mild curiosity, what's your favourite?

The RED DWARF song is pretty good!

I like the theme to the new sitcom “After you’ve gone”, so I like the very beginning and the last little bit, if only they sort out the large bit in the middle it would be a good show.

I can’t help singing “half the world away” By Oasis at the top of my voice every time I watch the Royle Family but I thinks that’s just because I love the show so much.

Scrubs "Superman" by Lazlo Bane fits perfectly. Sandford & Son "Bah bah bada...."

Oh, and my favourite, The Fresh Prince!

Father Ted, brilliant.
Fawlty Towers, the snooty airs-and-graces chamber music was what Basil WOULD have chosen if he were a real life character.

Hard to pick a favourite, but I'm a fan of the Cheers theme music (because, let's face it, sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name). Also partial to Only Fools and Horses, Frasier, The Simpsons and Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Early doors tune was good, so was royale family, i don't like the simpsons tune, i guess that i've heard so many ringtones of it that it has pissed me off, any one know who sung the early doors and royale family tunes, they sound similar.

You're showing your age there, Lewis. The Royal Family theme song is Half a World Away by Oasis. They were a popular Britpop band from the 90s. Still going apparently :D

Not sure who did the Early Doors tune, possibly the guy from Aztec Camera?

The family guy song is good.

I like the Family Guy song, the Red Dwarf theme, and the Scrubs theme :D

Quote: lewisroberts @ January 26, 2007, 6:56 PM

any one know who sung the early doors

"Small World" by Roddy Frame

Red Dwarf, definitely.
And The Mighty Boosh ain't bad either.
And the League of Gentlemen!

the music in curb also the title music for the adventures of pete and pete, that song rules period

Are we talking sitcom? If so, Maid Marian and Her Merry Men. Otherwise, I'd have to think. The Fiddley Foodle Bird was bloody brilliant though.

Quote: Aaron @ January 26, 2007, 11:06 PM

Are we talking sitcom? If so, Maid Marian and Her Merry Men.

Ooh yes. I came across a repeat of that last week, and had forgotten how utterly fantastic that theme tune is.