Sorry, I've Got No Head Page 2

Watched this on BBC Two this morning. It had some excellent sketches. The snowman going into a tanning salon sketch was great as were some others. Always worth a watch this show for some nice funny silliness.

My kids watch this and at first I didn't take much notice as it's on CBBC in the afternoon which is not my normal haunt for comedy ... but this is great stuff, with some very funny sketches. I especially like the two 'ladies' of a certain age who frequent cafes, hairdressers etc and when told the price of anything, become increasingly outraged and indignant at having to pay the most basic prices, terrifying the staff with shouts that the item is going to end up costing an imagined £1,000. Excellent.

I'm addicted to this show. Great writing and performances from all involved.

Does anyone know when it's coming back?

We're currently filming series 3 so should be on screen some time Spring 2011. Thanks for your kind words...

Excellent. Thanks, Jeremy!

Will all the cast from Series 2 be present and correct?

SIGNH without the BBC (Bachman, Brigstocke and Crilly) wouldn't be the same

yes, all back as well as Marek Larwood too and Javone Prince from Phoneshop fame.

Wahey...

Boo boo...

How did you manage to get such a stellar ensemble for what's, when all's said and done, a kids show?

Well done to everyone involved, btw :D