Peep Show - Series 7 Page 8

"I've accidentally run to Windsor." Laughing out loud

'This continues to be the king of sitcoms. All the others can do is watch and learn'
Hear hear.

Brilliant show. Will be a sad day when this ends and all those who say this programme is boring will change their minds when they discover the awesomeness. I love this show and have a friend who hates it. But then again he says Russell Howard is good sooo....

An absolute classic episode of Peep! I lost count of the amount of brilliant lines.
Superhans, 'CRACK!'
Mark, 'Here you go.'

Laughing out loud

'Kenneth' was great and Ben 'The Shit!' is a great addition to the cast.

I agree, it's still the King.

I loved this episode. So many good lines last night, but "Copernicus of the anus" was the best.

Also, liked Super Hans when he turned up with his plank of wood...

I'm going to find this in the schedule and watch it again.

Good, but I prefer it when the boys have a linked storyline rather than two separate ones which merely overlap a bit.

Interesting that we've happy endings so far this series.

Quote: Damn His Duckpond @ December 11 2010, 12:10 PM GMT

I loved this episode. So many good lines last night, but "Copernicus of the anus" was the best.

Agreed.

A return to form this week, I felt. And another really good episode written (primarily) by Simon Blackwell.

Great episode this week. I cracked up when they were stood around Kenneth in the drawer.

Superhans running to Windsor was quite, quite hilarious.

Very funny episode this week. Long may it reign!

It was ace

Good to see Super Hans back on form

And the bit at the end where Mark Saved Jeremy vanquished the bald guy and got the girl.

Was funny, intellectually engaging and air punchingly heroic.

That only happens with characters you really get.

Dobby, though Dobby I'm in the Dobby club.

"I'm A Jelly!"

... inspirational!

Episode 3 was not just the best episode of this series so far but up there with the best episodes ever, just so many laugh out loud moments with all of the main characters, Mark, Jez but also Super Hans and Dobbie getting some absolutely brilliant lines and moments.

Fantastically well written by Simon Blackwell and big congratulations to all of the cast. Also, great to have a happy ending for once, with Mark and Jez ending the episode as relative winners but without a sacrifice in the number of laughs.

Agreed. Definitely the best of this series so far. Excellent.

Dan

Quote: zooo @ December 3 2010, 11:59 PM GMT

I'm sure there was a character just like her on Hollyoaks, the last time I watched it.

Tina. She's dead now.