Book out this Christmas - you c*nt Page 2

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 4 2010, 7:08 PM GMT

I hear good things about all seventeen volumes of Katie Price's, too.

Reading one of Katie's at the moment - You Only Live Once.

What I like about her is - whatever she does - she always brings an air of credibility to proceedings.

Me Moir is very good. Although after reading it I'm convinced he's older than he claims to be.

That's a good one.

I wish he'd hurry up and get the next one out though.

Quote: don rushmore @ November 4 2010, 7:45 PM GMT

Reading one of Katie's at the moment - You Only Live Once.

What I like about her is - whatever she does - she always brings an air of credibility to proceedings.

Did you model together Don?

Quote: Marc P @ November 4 2010, 10:09 PM GMT

They used him as the blueprint for her right one.

Quote: Marc P @ November 4 2010, 10:09 PM GMT

Good memory, Marc. But no, we didn't.

Quote: Chappers @ November 4 2010, 10:28 PM GMT

They used him as the blueprint for her right one.

There's no need for that, old-timer.

Busy doing internet research into the the 2012 Mayan end-of-the-world apocalypse predictions. According the ancient texts, one of the cardinal signs that we've entered the "final phase" occurs in 2011, when it's announced that Adrian Chiles has been given a six-figure advance for his autobiography. :(

I've read all of Michael Palin's books, and the Hemingway adventure one is my favourite. I never read autobiographies, unless they're by someone that I can trust to write a proper sentence.

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 6 2010, 4:23 AM GMT

Busy doing internet research into the the 2012 Mayan end-of-the-world apocalypse predictions. According the ancient texts, one of the cardinal signs that we've entered the "final phase" occurs in 2011, when it's announced that Adrian Chiles has been given a six-figure advance for his autobiography. :(

Wouldn't it be great to be around at the end of the world. You could tell your grand children all about it.

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 6 2010, 4:23 AM GMT

Does his football book count?

If so, we be f**ked.