Quote: losaavedra @ November 28, 2007, 6:09 PM

then catch a 630 Trolleybus

Just how old ARE you?!

Quote: zooo @ November 28, 2007, 6:22 PM

Hi!

Poker journalist?

Is that an instruction?

I love poker.

I'm going all in on making this the worst poker pun in living history.

See what I did there?!

Anyway, welcome!

Quote: Aaron @ November 28, 2007, 7:00 PM

Just how old ARE you?!

Answer: As the hills! Seriously though (well, almost!) I'm originally from Zok, a small planet just to the left of the the Chantilly Nebula. My first re-incarnation was as an earthling called Eric in 786 but I didn't hang around too long 'cos it was raining all the time. I had another go in 1438, and stuck it for 197 years that time, but it wasn't exactly a bundle of laughs ... so I cleared off again. My current term started during an air raid in 1943. Things had changed a bit by then and it's been quite interesting so far so I'll probably stay around a while longer as I have acquired an earth-wife-thingey (I disposed of the first one as she thought I was mad) and even some earth-children-thingies ... they're fun aren't they, even if a bit messy! I know lots of Zok jokes by the way, most of them unable to be understood by non-Zoks. That's all I think, I shall probably bugger off soon and give you lot another two or three hundred years to sort yourselves out. Bye (or as we say "Sha&#slam-krzozlexsc-nagrwreslam%02").

(Bet you wish you hadn't asked!)

I hear sirens.

Perhaps a poker journalist has a grate knowledge of companion sets.

And a HELLO as well Jo!

Hey, this is a friendly place, what a lot of replies! Yeah, Steve's job is pretty cool. Except he hates poker. 'Be careful what you wish for' and all that. Mind you, I love poker and I get to read all his free poker mags - so what do I care!

Yeah, I used to live in Tooting. Close to Tooting Bec tube station. I actually used to write a blog about how the tube station was magic. Long time ago. And now the magic's in Whitstable beach pebbles. ;-)

Ok, back to the script now. Or more likely staring at the wall and pondering what kind of special effect TV people might use to simulate leaky breastfeeding boobs...

The thought of leaking breast feeding boobs brought a big smile to my face, having been on the receiving end once or twice I can see how that would be funny. Am kicking myself now that I didn't think to put that in the sitcom episode I wrote about fatherhood. Bugger. Welcome, by the way.

Merry greetings to thee, may this forum fare thee well.

High Jo, so you consider yourself a bit of a joker huh? Well that's just ace. I'll bet you'll like it here, it's quite the full house. You should check out the Sketch Competition, it's keeps the ole cogs turning. I'm gonna be straight with you though, it's just a bit of fun, not really a big deal.

Wave

I fold!

Lee, you really have far too much time on your hands.

Quote: Leevil @ December 9, 2007, 2:40 PM

High Jo, so you consider yourself a bit of a joker huh? Well that's just ace. I'll bet you'll like it here, it's quite the full house. You should check out the Sketch Competition, it's keeps the ole cogs turning. I'm gonna be straight with you though, it's just a bit of fun, not really a big deal.

Wave

I fold!

Lee you've just flushed your writing career down the toilet. :)

Hi Jo!

You're right, it was a flop.

You guys are nuts.
Hi Jo.