I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here Page 2

'Course they do!

Yeah, other loser druggies do. ;)

Plus, he's no loser! He was a very successful druggie!

OI :(

Quote: Nat Wicks @ November 15 2010, 10:47 AM GMT

He was a very successful druggie!

Laughing out loud

Bez won Big Brother a couple of years ago, so I think Shaun could be in the final 2, provided he doesn't do a Johnny Rotten / Malcolm Mclaren.

My money is on Nigel Havers

First Havers does Lunch Monkeys, now I'm A Celebrity...?

There's a pattern starting to emerge here...

*works out complex mathematics on piece of paper, the result predicting Havers to join cast of Holby City in 2011*

And in 2012 he is being lined up as the posh neighbour in the fourth exciting series of The life of Riley

:D

Thats not all though. In 2016 he will become Katie Price's five husband.

Quote: bigfella @ November 15 2010, 4:26 PM GMT

Thats not all though. In 2016 he will become Katie Price's five husband.

Havers on Five? Does she have a different partner for whatever channel she's on? Clever PR if you ask me - posh people, washed up singers, minorities all covered ... ;)

Linford looks amazing for 50 years old. And I've had a crush on Nigel Havers for years.

How embaressing for Gillian McKeith, having to be given oxygen for a panic attack on tele. Gringe

Quote: Nat Wicks @ November 15 2010, 10:40 AM GMT

Brit Ekland and Shaun Ryder are early favourites for me.

Britt Ekland was an early favourite for me too. Then she went out with Rod Stewart.

Quote: AngieBaby @ November 15 2010, 9:59 PM GMT

How embaressing for Gillian McKeith, having to be given oxygen for a panic attack on tele. Gringe

She'll be going through the motions.

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 15 2010, 4:13 PM GMT

*works out complex mathematics on piece of paper, the result predicting Havers to join cast of Holby City in 2011*

That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Quote: AngieBaby @ November 15 2010, 9:59 PM GMT

Oh I wish I'd watched it now.

I did like it when Aggro (I had to check that) was talking about Shaun Ryder shooting Goo into his Frogmouth.