Help identifying show

Hi everyone.

I wonder if anyone remembers a series from sometime between 2000 and 2003 I think, it was a bit like School Of Comedy in that it was a show about kids taking the piss out of adults, but it was actually real life. Kids would be out in London asking the public questions on quite adult topics and things like that. Does anyone remember it?

Yeah, but I can't remember its name. Was it full of slightly chavvy kids swearing a lot and talking openly about sex?

Quote: Leevil @ September 14 2010, 1:01 AM BST

Was it full of slightly chavvy kids swearing a lot and talking openly about sex?

Sounds like my bus journey this morning.

Quote: lampy Matt @ September 14 2010, 12:48 AM BST

Hi everyone.

I wonder if anyone remembers a series from sometime between 2000 and 2003 I think, it was a bit like School Of Comedy in that it was a show about kids taking the piss out of adults, but it was actually real life. Kids would be out in London asking the public questions on quite adult topics and things like that. Does anyone remember it?

I did some work experience on a show called Stitch Up (CBBC), which sort of fits this description, but it did go out at tea time so it wasn't particularly 'adult' as such.

I'm also looking for this show, I remember one particular sketch...

A few years ago there was a programme called Little Angels or something. Kids would get people to do things like hold up a sign saying "we love c*ck" to everyone on the London Eye. May have been on BBC3 on Friday night but I cannot find anything anywhere on the tubes except some dumb show with a load of student nurses in it.

Please can anyone remember what it was? I'm looking for some clips to show my mate, he likes British comedy.

and with more detail....

a kid would approach a couple of guys standing at the bottom of the London Eye and say..

"Please could you do me a favour, it's my mums birthday and she's on the Eye and I've made these signs saying happy birthday but they are really heavy please can you hold them up for me."

The guys would agree and the kid would say

"Here she comes now, hold them up nice and high"

and would then scoot off as the guys waved the signs about.

The guys holding the signs would eventually find that they were not holding signs saying "Happy Birthday" at all but something inappropriate like "We Love C*ck" and waving them at the people on the London Eye. The joke was on them.

The show was like a sort of Candid Camera and appeared in about 2003-2004, round the time of Bo Selecta and I am trying to track it down or at least a clip of it for a British TV comedy website I have been asked to contribute to.

Hi there,

I am looking for a comedy series from the 70s.
I don't know the name but it's about a butler and maids. There is one maid who is called Ruby and her name gets called extremely loud.

I hope someone knows the title. A reply will be very much appriciated.

Upstairs Downstairs.

That had a Maid called Ruby, not sure it was a comedy though.

Or Stanley Baxter doing Upstairs, Downstairs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLq1aTTZ-FY

Blimey, he's good.