Harry & Paul - Series 3 Page 12

Yes, David, it's one of those new "talkies" that everyone's going on about...

Harry's Bill Nighy was brilliant.

Quote: zooo @ October 28 2010, 11:05 PM BST

Harry's Bill Nighy was brilliant.

I genuinely thought he was doing a bad Hugh Grant! I wondered why they'd made his forehead so big. :$

You numpty!

I think it was supposed to be Bill Nighy playing Hugh Grant or something confusing. But he was definitely doing a Bill voice.

Yes, it was supposed be Bill Nighy playing Hugh Grant. I thought it an uncannily accurate depiction of both in one.

Last episode was a bit of a let down, the chocolatier / shoe man was a bit lame.

I was thinking about the amount of talent they have in the supporting actor roles. Big Suz, Alice Lowe.... and is it just me, or does Catherine Shepherd always play the same part? Head cocked to the side, whimsical expression, 'hmm'?

Well, so does Laura Solon...

Yeah, the problem with being good at a 'type' is it ends up being all you're cast as. (see also Isy Suttie.)

Is he Sooty?

You never see them together in the same place

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 28 2010, 2:47 AM BST

Yes, David, it's one of those new "talkies" that everyone's going on about...

Sorry - I don't "do" movies.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 28 2010, 11:43 PM BST

Is he Sooty?

You never see them together in the same place

:D

Quote: AngieBaby @ October 28 2010, 11:27 PM BST

... and is it just me, or does Catherine Shepherd always play the same part? Head cocked to the side, whimsical expression, 'hmm'?

On Harry & Paul, most of the female characters seem to be bimbos anyway; apart from the harridans.

Quote: Nogget @ October 29 2010, 5:33 AM BST

On Harry & Paul, most of the female characters seem to be bimbos anyway; apart from the harridans.

To be fair, in life women are either bimbos or harridans.

I know which I am.

Quote: chipolata @ October 14 2010, 2:13 PM BST

Isn't that always a danger with satire? Alf Garnett had an awful lot of racist fans.

From an Alf Garnett fan, do you have proof of all these so called 'racist' fans, or are you saying to enjoy TDUDP and ISAIH you have to be racist?