Status report Page 2,862

Quote: Gavin @ October 10 2010, 7:14 PM BST

Stupid cheap buy in bulk lungs are playing up again, and I got no meds til tomorrow night. So gonna me moody and broken until then atleast.

:( What Meds? Why tommorow night? Why have allowed yourself to run out? Why? Why? Why?

Quote: Nat Wicks @ October 10 2010, 7:15 PM BST

I'm so sorry Bf! There were lots of posts happening at once, and I obviously missed it! I wasn't being purposefully rude :(

Thanks that helps a lot. I'm sure as the nerves subside, my brain will just let me enjoy it.

I know. Tis fine.

Although, its probably harder in many ways for you. I talk for almost an hour - even if I'm nervous at the start there is time to find my feet.

But I'm sure it will all come good. Once the feeback starts coming back and you realise people like it - then it gets exciting.

Quote: bigfella @ October 10 2010, 7:22 PM BST

:( What Meds? Why tommorow night? Why have allowed yourself to run out? Why? Why? Why?

Because I'm a numpty idiot and didn't take into account doing less has actually caused some sort of flu thing which as made me 100% worse. It's fine as long as I don't move, think, speak or do anything. LOL!! All self inflicted so no need to worry.

Got any talks coming up mate?

Quote: Gavin @ October 10 2010, 7:26 PM BST

Because I'm a numpty idiot and didn't take into account doing less has actually caused some sort of flu thing which as made me 100% worse. It's fine as long as I don't move, think, speak or do anything. LOL!! All self inflicted so no need to worry.

Got any talks coming up mate?

Everyone seems to have this shitty flu thing.

Actually, no. Got one booked in January and bizzarly one in 2012.

But I have scheduled 3 whole weeks for marketing. I just wanted to get the ones booked done and out the way. Now, I've got some quality testimonials on board, I feel a lot more comfortable about tackling it in a bigger way.

Quote: bigfella @ October 10 2010, 7:30 PM BST

Everyone seems to have this shitty flu thing.

Actually, no. Got one booked in January and bizzarly one in 2012.

But I have scheduled 3 whole weeks for marketing. I just wanted to get the ones booked done and out the way. Now, I've got some quality testimonials on board, I feel a lot more comfortable about tackling it in a bigger way.

Awesome! And is the follow up book happening?

Quote: Gavin @ October 10 2010, 7:33 PM BST

Awesome! And is the follow up book happening?

Heard nothing yet.

I'm writing something else though - an ebook for the kids at the schools.

Aw, Gav. :( Hug

What time do you go on, Nat?

I guess soon, seeing as she's now offline!

Robyn is hoping Elliot turns up on MSN later, but he has to read a LOT for tomorrow.

Quote: Gavin @ October 10 2010, 7:04 PM BST

In Gavin news I'm broken. lol

Don't worry Gav, it always happens towards the end of a project. You've been putting a lot of effort into Newmans. You have my email or PM if needed :)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 10 2010, 7:40 PM BST

Robyn is hoping Elliot turns up on MSN later, but he has to read a LOT for tomorrow.

He'll be on. Bet you!

He probably will, but I don't envy him for having to finish "The Mysteries of Udolpho" tonight.

Quote: SlagA @ October 10 2010, 7:41 PM BST

Don't worry Gav, it always happens towards the end of a project. You've been putting a lot of effort into Newmans. You have my email or PM if needed :)

Cheers mate :)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 10 2010, 7:42 PM BST

He probably will, but I don't envy him for having to finish "The Mysteries of Udolpho" tonight.

Thats a book? Sounds like a cartoon series.

Hehe! It is indeed a book. It's all GOTHIC.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 10 2010, 7:45 PM BST

Hehe! It is indeed a book. It's all GOTHIC.

Ohhh all corsets and self harm.. Sounds fab lol

And screaming women running away/trying to!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 10 2010, 8:06 PM BST

And screaming women running away/trying to!

No thumb biting though so. You know. Better then Shakespeare ;)

Robyn has found out that all Creative Writing Society meetings will be on a Wednesday this year. Balls. :(