Status report Page 2,861

Quote: chipolata @ October 10 2010, 6:19 PM BST

Most of us do in BCG Town! ;)

Town? I doubt its more than a hamlet.

A comedy cul de sac.

A dead end to nowhere. :(

Quote: bigfella @ October 10 2010, 6:50 PM BST

Town? I doubt its more than a hamlet.

There's no romance in your soul, bigfella! It's all crunching and marching and targeting...

Ellie enjoyed her lunch, and was really loving how hot it was today - in October!!

Quote: chipolata @ October 10 2010, 6:54 PM BST

There's no romance in your soul, bigfella!

And you have some romance? Pahahaha.

Quote: chipolata @ October 10 2010, 6:54 PM BST

There's no romance in your soul, bigfella! It's all crunching and marching and targeting...

You didn't get the flowers then? :(

Quote: EllieJP @ October 10 2010, 6:55 PM BST

Ellie enjoyed her lunch, and was really loving how hot it was today - in October!!

Impressed with Ellie's knowledge of our calender system.

Was pleasantly surprised to find Big Bang in the Top Five and outselling a Michael Chrichton book on two of Amazon's Sci-fi and Techno-thriller charts for eBooks, albeit for a short period of time.
:)
The strange moods continue.

Quote: EllieJP @ October 10 2010, 6:55 PM BST

And you have some romance? Pahahaha.

With the right lady I'm very romantic, Ellie.
I just don't like to throw my romance around willy-nilly!
Cool

Well doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Quote: SlagA @ October 10 2010, 6:58 PM BST

Was pleasantly surprised to find Big Bang in the Top Five and outselling a Michael Chrichton book on two of Amazon's Sci-fi and Techno-thriller charts for eBooks, albeit for a short period of time.
The strange moods continue.

Great news mate congrats.

In Gavin news I'm broken. lol

Quote: SlagA @ October 10 2010, 6:58 PM BST

Woooo!!!

Broken?:(

Congrats, SlagA!

Well done to Mr Slag and why is Gav broken?

Stupid cheap buy in bulk lungs are playing up again, and I got no meds til tomorrow night. So gonna me moody and broken until then atleast.

Quote: bigfella @ October 10 2010, 5:15 PM BST

Thats fine Nat. Ignore my words of encouragement.

I'm so sorry Bf! There were lots of posts happening at once, and I obviously missed it! I wasn't being purposefully rude :(

Quote: bigfella @ October 10 2010, 5:00 PM BST

when I first started my speaking, my aim was to get through to the end.

There was no excitment at all.

But I knew that this was I wanted to do. My family used to go up the wall with me the night before because I was such a moody bastard.

But it doesn't take long for that to all change to excitment. Keep at it! It will come.

Thanks that helps a lot. I'm sure as the nerves subside, my brain will just let me enjoy it.