The Increasingly Poor Decisions Of Todd Margaret

I enoyed the pilot, and notice the full series has started showing in America; so when does it appear over here??

http://www.avclub.com/articles/in-which-claims-are-made-and-a-journey-ensues,45698/

If this show is a massive flop, I predict an 'Increasingly Poor Decisions Of Channel Four' headline - probably in the Media-f**king-Guardian. That is all.

Was this any good.
Or was it lifted by the great performers they had?
I can't remember now.

I didn't watch the pilot. Does this help?

Kind of.

Don't read anything into that, btw. There are plenty of sitcom pilots I haven't seen...

I can still write a ten paragraph explanation of why it was shit/great though, if you'd like?

I do like those.

It was alright. Nothing special. Better than the PhoneShop pilot, mind.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 1 2010, 10:16 PM BST

I do like those.

Very kind. But "them" rather implies that I've written more than one. Eagle-eyed readers will have spotted that it's actually always the same review, just with the paragraphs put in a different order.

I did recently watch the Magician one with Rhys Darby.
I enjoyed it.
Although, again is that because I liked the main performer.

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 1 2010, 10:21 PM BST

Very kind. But "them" rather implies that I've written more than one. Eagle-eyed readers will have spotted that it's actually always the same review, just with the paragraphs put in a different order.

We're just glad you're back Doc
No'one reads them all the way through anyway.
:P Whistling nnocently

Quote: chipolata @ October 1 2010, 10:19 PM BST

It was alright. Nothing special. Better than the Phone Shop pilot, mind.

Or, as Jim Field would say 'it simply wasn't Top Window comedy - Empty Refrigerator television, sure, but it will never leave Base One for the Moonshot'.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 1 2010, 10:24 PM BST

We're just glad you're back Doc
No'one reads them all the way through anyway.
:P Whistling nnocently

Cheers, Steve...

And Chip, I'm glad you time in the wilderness was so brief.

I read them all the way through. Several times. Late at night. When I'm lonely. Wanking and crying.

I enjoyed the pilot that aired last winter, but I do have a soft spot for anyone involved with Mr. Show. The first episode is going to be a remake of the pilot... I wonder how many of the cameo appearances are going to be replicated... Matt King, Kayvan Novak, Spike Jonze, what's her name from Flight of the Concords

I seem to recall that the pilot was the best of the Comedy Showcases. I'm certainly rather looking forward to the series.