The funniest ever joke ever on TV ever? Page 2

Quote: zooo @ September 30 2010, 8:43 AM BST

Greeeeeeeeeeeen jelly!

Aaaaaactually. Rob Hull was on Fist of Fun, wasn't he? Not TMWRNJ.

Yes. Fist of fun , series 2.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 30 2010, 3:15 PM BST

Oh yeah! good call. :D

It was Rod though. I've not heard of this Rob...

Haha, that's just my stupid fingers. I type faster than my brain can move.

Vic & Bob's Master Chef sketch. Bob & Lucas corpsing all over a caravan sketch. But they're not really jokes...

There's a scene in Game On where Martin is telling Matt about this woman at work he fancies, who has dark hair on her arms. There's also another scene my mind is'nt quite letting me remember. Annoying.

Bottom: SELLOTAPE A SAUSAGE TO THE FRIDGE!!

The first time I saw the wheel of fortune South Park episode I almost died.

Arrested Development has a lot too, but the one I always seem to remember is Tobias' "Analrapist" business cards.

Red Dwarf's Talkie Toaster made me almost piss myself when I first saw it. It has one of the best setup / payoff gags ever.

LISTER:
OR muffins! We don't LIKE muffins around here! We want no muffins, no toast, no teacakes, no buns, baps, baguettes or bagels, no croissants, no crumpets, no pancakes, no potato cakes and no hot-cross buns and DEFINITELY no smegging flapjacks!

TOASTER:
Aah, so you're a waffle man!

clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8nn5gawPFg&feature=related

Alan Partridge's foot going through the spike is the one moment on TV that I can watch over and over again and laugh every single time.

Alan Partridge singing "Why do birds..."

I'm very changeable but right at this moment it was Charlie Brooker Year review show, as he savaged some piece of crap called "Over the rainbow" he names the "judges" as a pic of Sheila Hancock is shown he just called her Terrance Stamp... I'm still laughing about it...

'save aged'? Are you using some weird spellchecker?

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 30 2010, 2:15 PM GMT

He featured in both, I'm pretty sure.

Quote: zooo @ December 30 2010, 2:44 PM GMT

'save aged'? Are you using some weird spellchecker?

No its perfectly fine.. you just imagined it...nothing to see here.

:D