Tim Vine - funniest joke award Page 2

Yeah there were a few on the graners list which were excellent including Sarah Millican and Emo Philips.

I saw a joke in our local paper (of which I sometimes contribute) and honestly, it took me 10 minutes to get it. And then I am not sure I did get it - Here it is;

Why did the pie cross the road?
Cos it was meat n potato

Even with my slowness on the uptake, I still think the words are great

I got it I wish I didn't.

Quote: another40winks @ September 7 2010, 12:04 AM BST

thx for grammer correction assuming this was with the intent of been constructive.

Does it matter? depends on what level we are working On, On a wider scope clearly not and I have not treated with any more seriousness. But to humour your reply I was curious to see whether a good number of people seen tim vines funnier to see if my thoughts were out of sink with majority.

Ps - have u ever come across a post on COMEDY.CO.UK that matters?

As for other replies thx and interesting to see CONSTRUCTIVE responses showing opposing views and reasoning why and a case put foward for tim vine.

ow and worse jokes I did think some got harsh treatment my fav
Why did the chicken commit suicide
To get to the other side

Thanks from a very arsy appearing

40winks

:)
Off you pop then!

If you can't be bothered to make even the slightest effort to write properly, or have any respect for the people who have to read what you're writing, then why should anyone be bothered to read it?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ September 12 2010, 4:04 PM BST

I saw a joke in our local paper (of which I sometimes contribute) and honestly, it took me 10 minutes to get it. And then I am not sure I did get it - Here it is;

Cos it was meat n potato

Even with my slowness on the uptake, I still think the words are great

Nope, I'm even slower! Can't figure it out. :(

Add an i&g to the letter n.

Oh. I did get it then. I just thought that couldn't possibly be it.

If it isn't we're equally dim.

For Kentucky Fried Chicken.