Bizarrely unreleased... Page 6

Well I'd like to see...

- My Name Is Harry Worth
- Kiss Me Kate
- Office Gossip (I really enjoyed that)
- The Peter Principle
- a proper release of Not The Nine O'Clock News
- early They Think It's All Over

Ok, a couple aren't sitcoms, but I'd still like to see them on DVD.

Chambers and All About Me would be good too.
Not to forget Doctors and Nurses (with ade Edmondson)

Ah, Doctors And Nurses, I'd really like to see that again.

It's bizarrely.

I would love to see Romany Jones released. I think it is strange how Yus, My Dear was released first, I really like this.

I actually watched the first series of Yus, My Dear for the first time this week and made exactly the same remark. Apparently the pilot episode no longer exists but the rest all do, so I'm not sure what the barrier to release might be.

I'm only 15 so for me it's more of a case of what I want to be released to see, rather than remembering things. Not sure if it has been mentioned but I would like to see the five episodes of Bloomers. Richard Beckinsale's 1979 sitcom before he passed away.

Good nomination, possnoah.

Harry Enfield's Television Programme/& Chums

Can't believe this hasn't been released on DVD.

Another peculiar anomaly, that. I've read speculation that it will be out very shortly, to mark the 20th anniversary - but sadly not seen it listed anywhere.

I was hoping 2.4 Children might get a release for it's 20th anniversary next year.

Are there any other long running (more than 3 series) primetime, mainstream sitcoms that have yet to be released (in full) other than this one?

The Upper Hand? Birds Of A Feather? ;)

(There are plenty, particularly so the further back you go.)

Quote: Aaron @ September 1 2010, 4:26 PM BST

The Upper Hand? Birds Of A Feather? ;)

(There are plenty, particularly so the further back you go.)

I wouldn't count them now as The Upper Hand is almost fully out with Series 5 due in October.

Looks like Birds is on it's way in full as well.

It must be the only one from the 1990s that hasn't been, or not scheduled to be :P

Well you did state "in full"! :P

I could change it so you look like a fool and then say "No I did not" :)

It's getting stupid though really, it really is BIZZARE!

Heard rumours that Series 3 & 4 of Birds have been confirmed but no dates set, you know if this has any substance?