The Klang Show

According to the Ch*%tle and the Klang's Facebook page, this new pilot, a variety show, is to air on BBC3 on Monday 16th August at 9.30pm. However, it will be available Online from next Monday 9th.

I really enjoyed We Are Klang and don't really know why the Beeb couldn't have done more of that.

We have some Klang fans here, haven't we?

I spoke to Steve Hall recently and he said that any new series would be closer to their original idea for the show, don't think he was over keen on the sitcom aspect of it.

So expect this series to very much more like the Klang "live" experience which can only be a good thing for Klang fans such as myself.

Cheers Tony. I've never seen the Klang live. I'll have to rectify that.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 5 2010, 3:11 PM BST

Cheers Tony. I've never seen the Klang live. I'll have to rectify that.

I saw their live show, "It's a Klang Bang" in 2006 (or possibly 2007?), I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my life.

Completely puerile and childish, certainly not for everyone, but for me it was brilliantly silly and the best comedy show I've ever seen.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ August 5 2010, 3:14 PM BST

I saw their live show, "It's a Klang Bang" in 2006 (or possibly 2007?), I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my life.

Completely puerile and childish...

That's me sold!

I put forward ideas for this which were turned down for being too surreal; which I think was their way of pointing out that they were all cack without hurting my feelings. :D

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 5 2010, 3:23 PM BST

I put forward ideas for this which were turned down for being too surreal; which I think was their way of pointing out that they were all cack without hurting my feelings. :D

:O Lucas shakes fist a bit at Klang!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 5 2010, 3:23 PM BST

Did you send out the sketch about the ninja made of clouds again? When will you learn, Stott?

I liked We Are Klang, so look forward to this.

They've taken it offline. Wonder why? I was looking forward to a beer and watching this tonight. Now I'll have to watch it sober on Monday. Boooo.

I too was going to preview it online. But couldn't.

Never mind, it's on tonight, so me and flatmate can have a Klang party!

It goes against everything I stand for to like something Lucas does, but I rather enjoyed this. It had a nice ramshackle charm that reminded me slightly of Vic Reeves Big Night Out. Not all of it worked, but there was enough comic originality to warrant a series.

What did they give the audience? They're laughing like brainless morons at every other line. Incredibly distracting.

Was this any better than the last bollocks?

I liked the things that look like Marek.