You Have Been Watching - Series 1 Page 15

Was that the first-ever mention of "2 Girls 1 Cup" on mainstream UK TV?

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 18 2009, 2:40 PM BST

I see over the next couple of shows, Charlie has the two hosts of the TNT show on. Is Brooker sucking the big Channel 4 cock? And if so, is there anything wrong with that?

I suspect that they're considered to be the "next big thing(s)". And quite likely have an exclusivity deal with C4.

Quote: Aaron @ August 26 2009, 1:37 AM BST

I suspect that they're considered to be the "next big thing(s)". And quite likely have an exclusivity deal with C4.

I think it's more that both Whitehall and Walsh now have good agents. Whitehall is being looked after by Frankie Boyle's management and Walsh is now signed to PBJ, who look after, amongst other people Reece Shearsmith.

And to highlight the point, look who has bagged spots on arguably the highest profile (and presumably best paid) current panel show...

Holly Walsh is on Mock The Week next week, and Jack Whitehall is on the week after. (It is weird how they keep following each other around the schedule though!)

Anyway, You Have Been Watching was a lot of fun indeed. I really hope it returns.

Quote: Mark @ August 28 2009, 10:58 PM BST

I think it's more that both Whitehall and Walsh now have good agents.

I assume they're not the same ones who got them TNT Show then. Unimpressed

New series of this commissioned, according to Broadcast. Presume this is a good thing, on balance...

I see Holly Walsh has been in a bit of bother... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-10985166

"Comedian Holly Walsh has thanked medical staff who treated her after she was injured leaping from a pier in West Sussex.

Ms Walsh was rescued from the water at the Worthing Birdman festival by a lifeboat crew and placed on a spinal board before being taken to hospital.

She later said on Twitter she had a dislocated shoulder and broken arm...."