Not Going Out - Series 4

I missed out on tickets for the run throughs. A great shame because they're really enjoyable but I forgot my password.

I have though booked tickets for October.

Did anyone here attend last night's reading in Latchmere? If so, any reviews you'd care to give?

Quote: mr blobby @ July 29 2010, 6:51 AM BST

Did anyone here attend last night's reading in Latchmere? If so, any reviews you'd care to give?

Both nights were brilliant! Can't wait to see it back in November. :D

Thank heavens the BBC found sense in bringing back the funniest sitcom for decades. I thought real funny comedy was dead and buried but this programme is really really laugh a minute entertainment.

Agreed.

Just plain funny. Doesnt require disection/analysis by critical sorts.
It makes human beings laugh - a lot.
Why can't we have more stuff like this?

Hi all, new member here. :D

I've got tickets (through the TV recordings website) for the end of September.

I am bit concerned about getting in as the tickets state first-come, first-served. Myself and Mrs Marsh are travelling up from Cornwall on the morning and we don't want a wasted (i.e.expensive) journey to London and then miss getting in.

Any tips / advice (nearby hotels, pubs etc) would be greatly appreciated.

Your dear friend,

Percival Marsh.

Glad to hear it's coming back.

Quote: Percival Marsh @ August 15 2010, 10:00 PM BST

I am bit concerned about getting in as the tickets state first-come, first-served. Myself and Mrs Marsh are travelling up from Cornwall on the morning and we don't want a wasted (i.e.expensive) journey to London and then miss getting in.

Any tips / advice (nearby hotels, pubs etc) would be greatly appreciated.

You need to be at the BBC and queueing as soon after 3pm as you can manage. If you can't get there until after 5pm, don't waste your time. There are plenty of shops in the nearby Westfield centre, and a couple of restaurants and whatnot. You're sure to be able to while away some hours in there, if you have the time to kill.

And welcome to the site!

Quote: Aaron @ August 15 2010, 10:26 PM BST

You need to be at the BBC and queueing as soon after 3pm as you can manage. If you can't get there until after 5pm, don't waste your time. There are plenty of shops in the nearby Westfield centre, and a couple of restaurants and whatnot. You're sure to be able to while away some hours in there, if you have the time to kill.

And welcome to the site!

Thanks for the quick response Aaron.

We get up to London midday and we check in at 2pm (Hammersmith). I think we'll drop our bags off and make a move straight to the studios.

I imagine that a lot of people must go away disappointed.

Thanks again.

Quote: Aaron @ August 15 2010, 10:26 PM BST

You need to be at the BBC and queueing as soon after 3pm as you can manage. If you can't get there until after 5pm, don't waste your time.

Thanks for this: I've got tickets for 22nd October show and I'm travelling all the way from North Derbyshire so any info about geetting in is VERY useful! :)

Have you any idea how many people they DO allow in before they close the doors?? And, also, how many usualy get turned away?

Thank you :D

Not Going Out is an increasingly popular show, so it's hard to tell how many tickets they'll have issued; the number admitted depends on what studio they're in and how many production guests there might be that night, but normally a couple of hundred.

As with most things, Mrs Mack, I'd say it's best to err on the side of caution and turn up as early as you can. Otherwise, you might end up kicking yourself - which isn't easy to do.

Does anyone know if all the same cast will be in it? Including Miranda Hart? Im guessing she is a busy woman now, with her own sitcom taking off.

Quote: dennispennis123 @ August 20 2010, 1:02 AM BST

Does anyone know if all the same cast will be in it? Including Miranda Hart? Im guessing she is a busy woman now, with her own sitcom taking off.

Miranda isn't in it. But Lee, Tim, Sally and Daisy are all in it. :)

Quote: dennispennis123 @ August 20 2010, 1:02 AM BST

Have a look in our guide (link at top of page). :)