Rab C and his budgie

Can anyone remember what episode of Rab C Nesbit, in which he took his pet budgie out for a walk?

Yes, i remember that episode of Rab C Nesbitt, him and Jamsie were having trouble with a cannibal and Rab had a pet canary called Shep, which he had on a lead, that episode was called That's Entertainment

Apparently there's a new series of Rab C Nesbitt being made or something? I've not heard that much about it yet, anyone else know anything?

Can't say I've heard anything myself. Do you have a source?

I read that somewhere too. On ceefax I think. (that's where all the cool people get their showbiz news don't you know...)

According to this article, a new series will begin filming in the New Year with all the major players reprising their roles.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/hi/news/5056584.html

Also reported here

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/review.cfm?id=1298962006

Barry

The above newspaper article is not entirely accurate. I'll post an update in the BSG news section later today.

Do you like Rab C Nesbitt Aaron

Quote: Aaron @ September 4, 2006, 8:58 PM

Can't say I've heard anything myself. Do you have a source?

The only reason I know anything about it is because (if I remember rightly and I'm not saying I do lol it's tired and I've been drinking so you're lucky if you'll get ne sense out of me at all :P ) the...Comedy Unit (I think that's their name?) was sold off to a bigger company or something and as part of that deal the Comedy Unit had to announce all future projects, and I think Rab C Nesbitt was one of them. That's all I know lol.

Quote: Daniel O'Rourke @ September 6, 2006, 3:41 PM

Do you like Rab C Nesbitt Aaron

It's a while since I've seen any, but It's certainly not too bad.

The old comedies are the best eh Aaron.

Yes. But Rab C Nesbitt really isn't "old". At all.

Quote: Aaron @ September 8, 2006, 7:23 PM

Yes. But Rab C Nesbitt really isn't "old". At all.

It is a bit old but not much.

God your making me feel old and I'm only 18! lol I remember it from when I was wee :D And worryingly, I know people just like Rab C :-S