Two sketch shows from past couple of years

I'm trying to remember the names. I think they were both BBC Three.

The first one was quite heavy on effects, one sketch involved a superhero that was on fire going into places where flames would be dangerous (firework factory etc.), a government created being that was the most irritating thing on earth and a giant (might have been a robot or t-rex or something) looking for its keys amongst buildings.

The second had a young cast and no-one else seems to remember it. I can remember three sketches, first one had 2 girls explaining to each other that they had something they had to tell the other, eventually one explains she's been having an affiar with both the mum and dad of the other whilst the first girl has only done something minor like borrowed a top or something.

Second sketch had a girl going outside a club for a smoke and the doorman stamping her hand with his phone number.

Final sketch involved a girl demanding another girl she passes in the street go home and change her top as they are wearing the same one, despite not knowing each other.

Neither of these shows were particularly good (the second one was dire actually) but I'm just curious as to what they were.

P.S. Bonus points for a sketch show where 3 superheroes audition other superheroes X Factor style.

EDIT: Ok the P.S. and the first one are the same show called The Wrong Door, I knew Google would answer me just after I posted. So I guess I only need the second show name now.

The 1st and 3rd were The Wrong Door. A BBC Three show which focussed on using CGI as much as possible, I wasn't a fan.

The 2nd sounds like Scallywagga which was supposed to be a sort of adults as kids sketchshow. And was really rather good.

BCGers wrote for both (but I wasn't one as ever).

Yeah, the second one is not Scallywagga, very similar though but worse haha.

It was on around the same time though and I'm quite sure I watched a couple of episodes rather than just a pilot.

After sifting through this area of the forum for sketch shows from the past couple of years I reckon it may have just been a pilot, a show called Barely Legal. Can anyone confirm this based on the sketckes described. (The show isn't the easiest to Google information about for obvious reasons)

It's not School of Comedy is it ? They were all young'ns. Don't recognise the sketches though.