QI - Series H

The new series of QI, which covers everything quite interesting beginning with "H", begins recording tonight.

For those interested in find out who the guests are and what the themes will be, it is probably best to follow Justin Pollard, one of the "Question Wranglers", on Twitter. He is @JustinPollard.

Is this the one that's on tonight? It's a bloody repeat. I've actually seen this one before and Sessions is a smug bastard isn't he.

Loved it when Emma Thompson said "Are you going to be like this all night?"

Quote: Chappers @ July 9 2010, 8:36 PM BST

Is this the one that's on tonight? It's a bloody repeat. I've actually seen this one before and Sessions is a smug bastard isn't he.

Loved it when Emma Thompson said "Are you going to be like this all night?"

That is an episode from Series F.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/qi/episodes/6/11/

I really like QI but I really don't think this works as repeats.

I'll look forward to this Aaron cheers for the heads up.

I bought the QI book from a charity shop the other day for a quid.
Best loo read since the one in Velvet Underground.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ July 9 2010, 9:42 PM BST

I'll look forward to this Aaron cheers for the heads up.

I bought the QI book from a charity shop the other day for a quid.
Best loo read since the one in Velvet Underground.

Which QI book?

Jo Brand always seems to be in it. Does anyone know exactly how many episodes she's guested in?

Yes, exactly far too many.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ July 9 2010, 9:49 PM BST

Which QI book?

The book of general ignorance.

I think Jo Brand's a good guest. There are some I don't think work (however nice I'm sure they are on other things), like Sessions and Rory McGrath. And Johnny Vegas sometimes, when he won't shut up.

Quote: Dave @ July 25 2010, 5:10 PM BST

Jo Brand always seems to be in it. Does anyone know exactly how many episodes she's guested in?

Not including the episodes yet to be shown, she has appeared in 25 out of 109 episodes - more than anyone else apart from Stephen and Alan.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ July 25 2010, 7:53 PM BST

The book of general ignorance.

You may be interested to know then that the next QI book is The Second Book of General Ignorance.

Quote: zooo @ July 25 2010, 8:24 PM BST

And Johnny Vegas sometimes, when he won't shut up.

I always try to tune in to QI if Johnny Vegas is on.

He's great, when he's kept on a leash. Or edited so that his longer rants don't make it in.

I saw Vegas at one QI recording ("Fight or Flight") and he was very good. Mind you, one of the other guests was Pam Ayres and compared to her most panellists are very good.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ July 26 2010, 1:56 PM BST

I saw Vegas at one QI recording ("Fight or Flight") and he was very good. Mind you, one of the other guests was Pam Ayres and compared to her most panellists are very good.

Yes, but they can't just have Bill Bailey, Jimmy Carr and Johnny Vegas on every week.