Autumn And Winter Schedule

Doesn't look very good does it?

No; it looks wonderful.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/00000340/bbc_two_autumn_winter_comedy_2010/

It's still bloody summer!

Unfortunately!

The Trip looks good. Brooker looks good. Episodes is my bet for biggest potential disaster.

I think we're in for a real treat for the second half of the year.

Would I Lie To You? is always a treat.

Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow delivers some top stand-up.

The Great Outdoors could be a real cult hit... https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/the_great_outdoors/

Ideal is one of my favourite sitcoms.

Grandma's House should be good as Simon Amstell has been working on it for ages and has a high level of quality control.

Peep Show - brilliant.

Not Going Out - glorious gags.

The Inbetweeners - amazing.

Psychoville - brilliantly made.

Harry & Paul - last series was quite strong, and this one is going single-camera.

Lead Balloon - top quality.

The Frankie Boyle Show - lots of gags one would expect.

And that's just some of the shows coming later.

Quote: chipolata @ July 16 2010, 11:00 PM BST

The Trip looks good. Brooker looks good. Episodes is my bet for biggest potential disaster.

I'm not too sure about The Trip, but Brooker will be great I think. Episodes is 50/50 for me. The trailer made me a bit more hopeful... https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/episodes/videos/

Quote: Mark @ July 17 2010, 2:36 PM BST

Lead Balloon - top quality.

[

Ooh, that's coming back is it? It seems to have been ages since the last series.

Someone doesn't consult our guides then.

(I think it may have been put back from a September start to early 2011.)

Quote: Aaron @ July 17 2010, 4:59 PM BST

Someone doesn't consult our guides then.

(I think it may have been put back from a September start to early 2011.)

I do occasionaly peek! It's certainly quite a big gap between series though, isn't it. Especially if it doesn't end up broadcasting until next year.

And don't forget Simon Bird, Katy Wix & Nick Mohammed in BBC Three's new series The King Is Dead, airing in September...

(Fair enough, it's got nothing to do with BBC Two's autumn/winter schedule, but I like to think it's a BBC Two show that just happens to be going out on BBC Three. Yes, that's what I like to think.)

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 17 2010, 6:59 PM BST

And don't forget Simon Bird, Katy Wix & Nick Mohammed in BBC Three's new series The King Is Dead, airing in September... (Fair enough, it's got nothing to do with BBC Two's autumn/winter schedule, but I like to think it's a BBC Two show that just happens to be going out on BBC Three. Yes, that's what I like to think.)

You do realise if the Queen dies before it's broadcast it'll never see the light of day. Fingers crossed she lives!

The second half of the year looks very promising. The BBC Two offerings look fantastic, a lot of them as well. I can see them airing 2 or 3 each week to fit them all in before Christmas.

I think The Trip sounds very promising, but then I loved Cock and Bull Story, and want to see more of that sort.

And looking forward to seeing what Simon Amstell does with his natural comedic flair. Hope he doesn't overshadow it with some contrived concept.

Not Going Out is a very odd show.