Who do you fancy? Page 554

Evangeline Lily.

Quote: Michael O'Connor @ July 15 2010, 10:54 PM BST

The ever-sexy Lorraine Kelly.

http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/324334-gorgeous_lorraine_kelly.jpg

Sick

Quote: Aaron @ July 15 2010, 10:59 PM BST

Must be an Irish thing.

Yes, I suppose it must be. I find myself seriously to the point of - but just short of being criminally - pathalogically attracted to Lorraine Kelly, Serena Williams, Harriet Harman, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Carol Vorderman, Shakira and Kay Burley. And I wouldn't kick Arabella Weir out of bed either.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/13775

Well a couple of those I can understand, but the less said about some others, the better. ;)

And can you stick that link in your signature rather than including it in every post please? Thanks.

Quote: Aaron @ July 16 2010, 12:22 AM BST

Well a couple of those I can understand, but the less said about some others, the better. ;)

And can you stick that link in your signature rather than including it in every post please? Thanks.

Signature thing sorted. Sorry about that.

I do appreciate that some of my choices might be unconventional, but can we at least agree that the fantasy of Harriet Harman and Serena Williams together in a lingerie store - both drunk and horny - does have a certain unfeasibly insane erotic potential?

:|

Quote: Michael O'Connor @ July 16 2010, 12:15 AM BST

Yes, I suppose it must be. I find myself seriously to the point of - but just short of being criminally - pathalogically attracted to Lorraine Kelly, Serena Williams, Harriet Harman, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Carol Vorderman, Shakira and Kay Burley. And I wouldn't kick Arabella Weir out of bed either.

The only one you missed out was Ann Widdicombe.

Quote: zooo @ July 16 2010, 12:43 AM BST

:|

He's Irish.

I did briefly consider Ann Widdcombe, but she's converted to Catholicism. She'd never do the things I'm thinking about. Well, perhaps one or two, but persuading her that it wasn't a sin would be hard work.

Quote: Michael O'Connor @ July 16 2010, 12:15 AM BST

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/13775

Words. 73130 (Approximate) :D That m,ade me chuckle I will buy the book when I get an eReader thingy.

Quote: Michael O'Connor @ July 16 2010, 12:41 AM BST

can we at least agree that the fantasy of Harriet Harman and Serena Williams together in a lingerie store - both drunk and horny - does have a certain unfeasibly insane erotic potential?

No. We cannot.

Quote: Ben @ July 15 2010, 10:55 PM BST

C**t.

I can't help being irresistible, Ben. :P

Quote: hotzappa11 @ July 16 2010, 2:41 PM BST

I can't help being irresistible, Ben. :P

Can I have your number? Crap! You're right.

In other news, if I couldn't have zooo, then I'd happily settle for Jane from Eastenders. There's something about her I find very sexy.

Quote: Ben @ July 16 2010, 8:06 PM BST

Can I have your number? Crap! You're right.

In other news, if I couldn't have zooo, then I'd happily settle for Jane from Eastenders. There's something about her I find very sexy.

*Sings Karaoke Duet with Ben.
'If I can't have Zooo, I don't wan't nobody else'

Quote: Oldrocker @ July 16 2010, 12:57 AM BST

He's Irish.

What's wrong with being Irish? We might be a nation of psychopathic, beer swilling pederasts who blew the entire economy on the 3.45 at Cheltenham a couple of years ago and love Man United as passionately as we hate all things English, but otherwise we are perfectly normal.