Newsjack - Series 3 Page 36

GCHQ = Government Communtications Headquarters. (I think)

Correct!

GCHQ - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10589031

Mine (joint with Griff) was the Prescott correction. Was the very last thing before the credits, which is great...but also very nerve-wracking in a "maybe I got dropped from broadcast and credited by accident" way.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ July 15 2010, 10:56 PM BST

I'm just looking forward to the Vox Pop about a Nazi time travelling Dalek who ends up just being a painting.

Oh & you could be a bit happier about it!
:P

Not till I have my own indecisive double, digital channel.

BBC 6s and 7s.

What was yours Soot?

The funny one.

I kid

It was the orange order riots one.

Haven't heard the show, but well done, Sooty.

How do you know I didn't write a skit rankin' yo mama?

Well done Soot and everyone who got on. I only sent one sketch re bad teachers which I have posted in Critique (no comments left yet Whistling nnocently so it must be a stinker Eh? )

Critiques a bit quiet at the moment.
Doesn't mean the sketch doesn't have merits.

I'll edit this once I've read the stinker.

Hey leave me to my enui.

I'm working on a sketch show based on nihilism instead of comedy.

"Never mind the Buzzcocks no one cares anyway."

Jolly episode this week.

But bad news for anyone who sent in a "Miles interviews an official" sketch.

I liked the First Aid/McDonalds sketch although I thought the ending was a bit lame. The Octopus sketch was abit left field for Newsjack but I thought that went off not too badly.

Congrats to those who got on!

Well done to the successful few from one of the many. Genuinely disappointed this week because I really thought I was in with a chance with a VP or correction (not a sketch though - they weren't very good). I il dump them in the usual repository.

Quote: sootyj @ July 15 2010, 11:19 PM BST

Not till I have my own indecisive double, digital channel.

BBC 6s and 7s.

This is a better gag than many that get on air. Adapt it next week.

Quote: Nogget @ July 9 2010, 8:18 AM BST

How do you pronounce biopic?

..and Aesop? Miles is boggling my brain with his unconventional pronunciations.

I really didn't enjoy this episode. I'm still baffled as to why the stuff I read here gets rejected, in favour of what they actually include. For example, I can't stand it when they signal the coming of a punchline, and when it arrives, it's not very good; like with the clown/Seb Coe punch. It feels like queuing at the post office and then finding they can't help you.