Spinal Tap or Bad News?

Which would you choose?

Bad News every time. I was puzzled at the time when people started raving about Spinal Tap when Bad News had already done this theme so very well; and a lot funnier, IMO.

Bad News! #dugga dugga dugga dugga# Bad News! #dugga dugga dugga dugga# Bad News! #dugga dugga dugga dugga# For you and you and you and you and you.

Bad News.

Hmmm
I may need to try & watch Bad News again.

I watched the Bad News Bears the other day if that counts

I did like Spinal Tap but after all the hype I was a bit underwhelmed.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ July 6 2010, 8:07 PM BST

I did like Spinal Tap but after all the hype I was a bit underwhelmed.

Maybe you should watch it again, on 11.

:D

Bad news but not much in a time.

Hey Hey Badnews!

Both, thanks. They're both wonderful.

I thought both were pretty ordinary. I prefer the Monkees' film Head, mainly the scene where Frank Zappa chides Davy Jones for being crap.

Monkees is the craziest people.

Bad News for me. Vim Fuego rocks!

The Tap.

There was a sequel to Bad News (More Bad News?) which I am in, along with 50,000 other people at the Monsters of Rock at Castle Donnington. We were asked if we would bottle them off when they came on. Pity as they were better than some of the real bands playing.

Quote: youngian @ July 7 2010, 1:45 PM BST

There was a sequel to Bad News (More Bad News?) which I am in, along with 50,000 other people at the Monsters of Rock at Castle Donnington. We were asked if we would bottle them off when they came on. Pity as they were better than some of the real bands playing.

You were asked to bottle them? Very convincing. And yes, the News were a pretty decent rock band.