Birds Of A Feather - Series 2 DVD Release?

Accordign to Zavvi.com. Series 2 of Birds Of A Featehr is finally getting a DVD release.

The site has the DVD available for pre-order with a 30th August 2010 pre-release. However zavvi is the only site I can see carrying it. Anyone have further info/confirmation of it?

link http://www.zavvi.com/dvd/bird-of-a-feather-series-2/10201781.html

They've got Series 1 listed as re-released on the same date too. Interesting. Very interesting.

Oh another re-release hopefully will have Sailing on it if first re-release didn't.

Any word on if this is really happening though?

Christmas specials included on both releases!

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/birds_of_a_feather/buy/

I once really put my foot in it when in the Green Room after a recording session by way of opening a conversation, I asked Lesley Joseph if her own life was anything like Dorian's.

As soon as I said it I knew that I shouldn't have said that.

Whistling nnocently :S

The inclusion of Sailing, despite being accurate, on the Series 1 DVD will make a lot of people rather annoyed.

Howcome? lols

Why?

Quote: billwill @ July 31 2010, 12:23 AM BST

I once really put my foot in it when in the Green Room after a recording session by way of opening a conversation, I asked Lesley Joseph if her own life was anything like Dorian's.

As soon as I said it I knew that I shouldn't have said that.

Whistling nnocently :S

You may as well have just said "Do you want to come to the toilets with me"

Quote: David Carmon @ July 31 2010, 12:28 AM BST

Howcome? lols

If this is to my post: because it'll mean having to buy ANOTHER copy of the series in order to get the one single episode.

Me too, I bought both releases of it so far, more fool me. I'm selling one on Ebay hoping that I can recoup a few quid.

I am THRILLED Birds is finally coming out on DVD, properly this time.

How reliable are Network? Are we likely to get all nine series this time, or do they have a tendency to stop midway?

They can be patchy at times but do generally perform quite well. I think that we can be quietly confident this time.

I think I'll wait for the complete collection when it's finally released.

I reckon it will come out quite fast judging by how quickly Network have released The Upper Hand, they started with series 1 in January and will be releasing series 4 in September so a good sign.