Recorded For Training Purposes submissions for S4 Page 28

Quote: DrVole @ May 17 2010, 10:25 PM BST

Got an email ages ago saying the stuff I wrote with a friend didn't make the read-throughs. Then got an email today saying we're in! RFTP must've got rid of one our sketches and kept the other. Twas a nice end to a Mondayish Monday.

That was my experience too. :)

Congratulations to everyone who got something in.

Wish I'd bothered to submit some sketches now.

Congrats to everyone who got in. Should be an excellent series if my stuff wasn't good enough :)

Have the other series been good?

Definitely.

I'm in.

Congrats to those in and commis to those not.

That was a long old process, submitting in September was it? Berlimmey!

Sure was.

Two in the mix including a rewrite then got the email. Another one to add to the big week of fail.

Hi folks. Does anyone know yet when series 4 of RFTP will be broadcast? I was asked to write some sketches for it way back when, but still haven't heard whether they're in or out. Is anyone else in this position?

Hi, I think in theory everyone should know by now, as we were sent a standardised 'give us your bank details so we can pay you (eventually)' email.

Having said that, on a previous series I wasn't informed a sketch of mine had made it in until it was broadcast (not even then - I had to contact them), due to error on their part (I have a very common name and they'd got me mixed up). So if you've not heard either way, I'd say it wouldn't harm to email them a prompt.

Thanks for the info. I've also had the experience of not knowing something was in until I heard it coming out of the radio. And of not knowing a sketch had been recorded until a couple of months after the event.

According to the Coming Soon attractions on this very site, series 4 has finally got a starting date, Thursday 22nd July, 11pm.

Whoop!

Now where the hell is my pay cheque?

Quote: Trabs @ July 8 2010, 10:26 AM BST

Whoop!

Now where the hell is my pay cheque?

I'm guessing we don't get that till the show goes out.

oo it goes out on my birthday, how nice if mine is on the show.

That reads sooooooooooooo camp doesn't it, going to go and butch up and punch some buses ir something.