What are you gaming? Page 40

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 25 2010, 6:36 PM BST

Now I can start GTA: Episodes from Liberty City :D

Nice to see a little cameo of Niko at the beginning of The Lost & The Damned. :D

Battlefield Bad Company 2. It's awwwwwwwesome.
I'm playing it on 360. Please tell me there is someone on here who finally has an Xbox live account so we can game this one.

Steam is giving away Portal for free. I just played and finished it in one sitting. It's unbelievably good fun, and probably the funniest game I've played since the old Hitchhiker's Guide text adventure.

Currently working through my way the the "Sonic Mega Collection Plus" on my laptop. Courtesy of my friend I now have a control pad for it, making it easier to control. I unlocked a few of the bonus games, but can anyone tell me what the remainder of them are and how do I unlock them? So far I've unlocked "Blue Sphere" (What happened when you plug the Sonic 1 cartridge into the Knuckles add on pack) "Knuckles in Sonic 2", "Sonic 3+Knuckles" and "The Ooze" (Don't think I shall be bothering with this game much, it's crap).

Other games I'm playing when I'm not writing or moving house (or going to the doctors today) are

Half Life (PC)
Grand Theft Auto 3 (PC)
Half Life: Decay (PC)

Pac Man on the Google.co.uk homepage!

Just finished Alan Wake. Fun enough but if I could do it over I'd have waited for a pre-owned.

In July the game I've been working on gets released. As part of the promotional efforts a five-part web comic (written by yours truly) is being rolled out and the first one is available here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-ceH7GXu40

If you like your games loud and explosive, this could be just the ticket!

Bo.

http://images.southparkstudios.com/games/timmy/timmy_game.swf

Quote: Bohannon @ May 24 2010, 9:34 AM BST

In July the game I've been working on gets released. As part of the promotional efforts a five-part web comic (written by yours truly) is being rolled out and the first one is available here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-ceH7GXu40

If you like your games loud and explosive, this could be just the ticket!

Bo.

Oooh you lucky bastard.

Very good, congrats.

I've just finished GTA: Stories from Liberty City: The Lost and The Damned.
Excellent, I loved the way a lot of the missions are the bits between GTA IV missions. If that makes sense. :D

Next? The Ballad of Gay Tony.

Colin McRae Dirt 2 on Nintendo DS love it

Mi Wii has just been fixed & arrived back.
Will be playing Super Smash Bros and then tomorrow I shall be buying Super Mario Galaxy 2

Monster Hunter Tri. It's not very pickup and play.

I bought Marvel Ultimate Alliance II. What a load of tosh completed it 5 hours. Died once on the first level. Didn't improve on the poor parts of 1 and added new annoying thing to the fray. Disappointing, although get to play with Green Goblin on the glider which is kinda cool.

I keep playing older games, Super Nintendo is absolutely the perfect machine. So far if I'm bored I'll just put some Super Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, A Link to the Past or NHL '95 on and tears of joy just start running down my face Teary

Red Dead Redemption.

Last night I hogtied a hooker and dropped her on the railway tracks while I twiddled my moustache waiting for a locomotive to come. Imagine my delight when she got splattered and I got 5 XBox Achievement points!

I've got Call of Juarez - it kinda put me off Westerns. There's no radio on a horse either.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 24 2010, 6:06 PM BST

I've just finished GTA: Stories from Liberty City: The Lost and The Damned.
Excellent, I loved the way a lot of the missions are the bits between GTA IV missions. If that makes sense. :D

Next? The Ballad of Gay Tony.

What a c**t Brian is, eh? Eh?

Gay Tony is immense. I'm four missions off my Gold Star achievement - 100% in all missions. Have you got that one Bussell?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ June 11 2010, 5:40 PM BST

What a c**t Brian is, eh? Eh?

I was itching to kill him and did it as soon as I could. :D