Russell Howard's Good News Page 5

I like Russell Howard, and I like his Good News.

That is all.

Agreeeeed.

But would you lovely ladies like him if he were a fat, sexist and racist joke telling comedian who slouched on his mik stand, instead of being a lean and clean, springy and very politically correct modern young man with lank hair? Because I have my doubts!

Yes. If he was a completely different person, with a completely different personality we'd have a different opinion on him.

You've caught us out there! How shallow we are!...
:D

Not your fault really, all females are the same.

Yes imagine if he didn't act like Russel Howard at all, then I really don't think I'd like Russel Howard. ;)

Hurry up and eat that thing, you're making me feel hungry.

You'd think they could have afforded to make more than the one trailer.

I did it! I got a credit on the show. If you look at the credits, I'm mentioned under my Twitter name @ianwolf.

\o/ Well done.

Well done Ian.

Overall this series, what I've seen of it, has been a definite improvement on series one, but still a bit hit and miss for me, it seems to rely a little too heavily on the news items being funny in themselves to justify having a professional and very funny stand up as a front man. That said, Russell's presentation is characteristically great, but could do with less of the: Funny news clip followed by a shot of Russell looking, bemused/shocked/turned on (delete as applicable) formula they seem to use.

Did anyone else notice the error that was made in this week's "Extra" edition? They spelt guest stand-up James Acaster's name wrong. They spelt his surname with an "O" instead of an "E".

:O

Not such a glaring typo though as the title; which of course should be spelt 'Blinky McMuppetface's Good News'.

It really irritates me that this is called "satire". The Euro-crisis could tear Europe apart, Israel is considering attacking Iran and Syria is still killing it's innocent people. But hey! Never mind, lets look at this hilarious internet video of a cat!