What are you listening to now? Page 780

The Kermode/Mayo Podcast. Russel Crowe is a bit of an arse.

Family - Music in a Doll's House

I'm listening to 'The Byrds' for the first time. I quite like them. I think there Mr Tambourine Man is better than Bob Dylan's version.

Kris Kristofferson - The Publishing Demos 1968-72

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Venice Queen

She & Him; went to see them last night too, great band.

Quote: Suzy @ May 11 2010, 12:51 PM BST

whilst I gloss paint skirting boards.

I hate painting woodwork and skirting boards are the worst.

Quote: Suzy @ May 11 2010, 12:51 PM BST

Stephen Fry reading 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows', whilst I gloss paint skirting boards. Today is one of my 'unleash the nerd within' days.

Awww I bet he reads it really well! :)

Quote: chipolata @ May 7 2010, 3:46 PM BST

The Kermode/Mayo Podcast. Russel Crowe is a bit of an arse.

He's always that way. I don't think he can help himself.

Quote: EllieJP @ May 11 2010, 1:31 PM BST

Awww I bet he reads it really well! :)

I'm in the process of repurchasing all the Harry Potter audiobooks with Stephen Fry. I have one already and my kids love it in the car.

Suzy, if you press the quote button to the bottom right of the post you want to quote you'll be able to quote a lot easier. :)

Fry is the narrator on the version of Pocoyo that airs over here and his voice lulls my insomniac 4 year old to sleep most nights.

Currently listening to today's Scott Mills Daily podcast. Why I am not listening to today's show live? If I knew that, I'd be a better person...

Quote: AndreaLynne @ May 11 2010, 3:08 PM BST

Fry is the narrator on the version of Pocoyo that airs over here and his voice lulls my insomniac 4 year old to sleep most nights.

Pocoyo <3! It means "Little me" in Spanish, which still makes me happy. :$

Eastenders Remix by Billy Jump

I was running through blasts from my past before, and this song occurred to me.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNKLBwAcP04

Never seen the video before, but my God it's awful. They did do some good songs though.