Facejacker - Series 1 Page 2

I've really enjoyed it so far. Terry Tibbs being a particular favourite. In fact, the only character I don't like is Brian Bedonde. I just don't think he's funny.

Didn't enjoy this week's episode too much. Not very funny, and pretty awkward viewing.

Does anyone else buy my currently-awaiting-proof-or-any-evidence theory that he's also Hacker T Dog offa CBBC?

He's really started to annoy me now! I kind of hate him a bit. :)

I'm still more or less watching it though.

Really enjoying this - as good if not better than Fonejacker. Feels like the same show but the characters have really come to life. I actually quite like Brian Bodonde, the awkward tension during his scenes is hilarious. Loved last week's episode with the art students & their teacher:

Brian: "Bick, how are you feeling about the challenge?"
Mick (art teacher): "Quietly confident"
Brian: "Well, I'm feeling quietly confident"

*Awkward silence and look of utter disbelief from the art teacher* Laughing out loud

Dufrais was very funny in this week's episode too. "Could you find out for me pleeeease?" :D

So yeah, thumbs up from me.

I can see him catching shit for that Dufrais character actually. A sulk with a mad sense of entitlement, you can just see Victor Lewis Smith frothing up another article about whether the gas chamber is too good for disabled people.

He is certainly sharp with his main characters though who are all great creations. I wanna see the providings guy.

Quote: Beelzebozo @ May 4 2010, 12:19 AM BST

I wanna see the providings guy.

I'd love to see that character too, but as he says in this interview here, the service providings guy isn't one he will be playing in real life.

I loved it. Augustus was my favourite character.

Finally got to see this. Its not bad, think I preferedd the phone version though as the new one feels like they are in on it a bit. For me I'd go with La La Land on BBC as it's less sketchy and realer. And the laughs are bigger.

Quote: Fornal @ May 8 2010, 11:27 AM BST

Finally got to see this. Its not bad, think I preferedd the phone version though as the new one feels like they are in on it a bit. For me I'd go with La La Land on BBC as it's less sketchy and realer. And the laughs are bigger.

Last night's Facejacker episode was probably the patchiest of the run so far I thought, but the audio tour guides was a great idea - shame they didn't do more with that.

Fantastic show, love it. Brian Bandonde for prime minister.

I really hate this show. :)
It is the most obnoxious programme I have ever seen.

Still, it evidently has plenty of fans, so good luck to it!

Loved Fonejacker so I was intrigued and looking forward to see how Facejacker would rate... and so far I'm loving that too!

The Brian Bedonde sketch was so funny last week... with him being embarrasingly turned on while having a go on the pottery wheel..! But I can't make up my mind if the other people in the scene are aware of the spoof and are just humouring him or what?

Terry Tibbs good too, I'd like to see a few more of the Fonejacker characters brought in like... 'Doovde' guy or 'Hi Im Mike, can I take a few seconds of your time to discuss your toaster...'

Boh darling, Bwian Badonde is the funniest man on TV since...the last funniest man. I think his Bourettes scenes are hilarious. I havn't baughed that much in ages. I bink the bottery sketch was the best followed by Bilroys Bindian bhiskey, and the fine bart bunderground journey next. I bope bo bupload a bideo to boubube featuring bim bas he has been buch a binspiration; bye bye...bye bye.