Happy Finish Page 3

don rushmore.

Quote: Aaron @ May 4 2010, 2:45 PM BST

don rushmore.

Now I'm really confused. Did he delete his post or something?

Quote: don rushmore @ April 21 2010, 3:11 PM BST

I was happy when it finished. Unimpressed

I'm confused too... Don didn't dig up the thread?

>_< No, but the two of them are almost alone in hating the programme.

Ahhhhh I see. I re-read your post.

Quote: EllieJP @ May 4 2010, 3:28 PM BST

I'm confused too... Don didn't dig up the thread?

That's what confused me. I thought maybe you were saying Don and Jim were the same person or something.

Hang on ...

*checks his 317 BCG user accounts - James Field ... John Field ... Paul W ...*

Nope, Jim Field isn't one of mine.

Quote: jim field @ May 4 2010, 12:44 PM BST

In addition to being 'awful' in terms of content, the production was also 'ameteurish'. Likely to sink without a trace.

Could you expand on that? I thought Happy Finish (considering the budget restrictions these Comedy Labs have) looked bloody great. Very slick indeed. How was it amateurish? Eh?

Quote: Lee Henman @ May 5 2010, 11:21 AM BST

Could you expand on that? I thought Happy Finish (considering the budget restrictions these Comedy Labs have) looked bloody great. Very slick indeed. How was it amateurish? Eh?

He's a crank Lee.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ May 5 2010, 11:56 AM BST

He's a crank Lee.

A Krankee?

According to one of the Dawson Brothers (on Twitter), C4 have decided not to commission a series.

Wave

Then Channel 4 are morons. Particularly when they insist on making that shocking School Of Comedy programme. Evidently no one involved actually graduated.

Fantastic news: production was awful, the acting ditto.

Guess Jim Field was right all along for sure.

Quote: Lee Henman @ May 5 2010, 11:21 AM BST

The direction was plodding; the fault of the producer who essentially employed a mate. Awful.

The actors, especially the females, were awful; not their fault AS SUCH, the fault of the producer who took the Suckbridge route. Imbecile.

Knowledge.

Just watched this on 4od and it was very good. I think some people on here are just grumpy old men or just say they hate everything when they don't even watch it. Hope a series is made.