What are you smoking? Page 6

Quote: Kenneth @ April 30 2010, 11:33 AM BST

I smoked for the worst part of 20 years. Minimum 4 packs a day (6 packs a day if heavy drinking/working) of strong cigarettes: 34 mg tar, 2 mg nicotine.

Man, I used to love a tab or two but the best I could manage was two packs a day. How did you ever manage 120? Assuming you enjoyed 8 hours of sleep you'd have to be smoking 7.5 cigarettes for every hour you were awake. When did you find time to shower or eat?

Quote: David Bussell @ April 30 2010, 12:59 PM BST

When did you find time to shower or eat?

He's probably one of them 'dirty' men.

I never smoked 'cause Fonzie said it wasn't cool.

Do you also refer to the toilet as 'my office'? :D

Quote: David Bussell @ April 30 2010, 12:59 PM BST

Man, I used to love a tab or two but the best I could manage was two packs a day. How did you ever manage 120? Assuming you enjoyed 8 hours of sleep you'd have to be smoking 7.5 cigarettes for every hour you were awake. When did you find time to shower or eat?

Only need one meal a day if you smoke a lot. And 5 hours of sleep was sufficient. Rest of the day chain-smoking in the office, then chain-smoking in the pub, chain-smoking in the car and at home, easy. And the cigarettes I smoked came in 12-packs, so 72 a day, not 120, but they took much longer to smoke than Western cigarettes as they were heavier (more tobacco packed in). EDIT: And showered at least twice a day in the tropics.

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 30 2010, 2:15 PM BST

Do you also refer to the toilet as 'my office'? :D

Yes, and I also refer to my office as 'the toilet'!

Ayyyyyyyyyy! Cool

I smoked a Gitane once. But I smoked it the wrong way round, much to the bemusement of my then girlfriend and, the amused contempt of another lad who fancied her and was responsible for bringing the Gitanes to our table.

What a Git...

Quote: john lucas 101 @ April 30 2010, 2:20 PM BST

Yes, and I also use my office as 'the toilet'!

Euuurgh! >_<

Explains the smell. :D ;)

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 30 2010, 2:31 PM BST

Explains the smell. :D ;)

Ayyyyyyyyyy! Sit on it, Putters! Smells are cool!

:D

Quote: john lucas 101 @ April 30 2010, 2:23 PM BST

What a Git...

That's even better second time round!

Quote: chipolata @ April 30 2010, 2:37 PM BST

That's even better second time round!

Definitely worth doing. And I deleted my posts on the other thread, so's not to make you look utterly ludicrous. :P

I'm shooting a gay man.

Whatever it is I'm smoking, it's sure working.

I bought some cigarettes today. The cheapest ones mind. It's kinda like smoking a foam stick. I think I'll stick to rollies from now on though. Windsor Blue Superkings, very meh.