Happy Finish Page 2

I like the way you used the faces to rate the sketches Will. Surprised you didn't like the Jesus find one though - I thought that was funny, and it had a nice additional pay-off after the credits.

Quote: The Giggle-o @ April 20 2010, 9:03 PM BST

I thought this showed quite a lot of potential.

I'd echo this. I think there were definitely enough strong ideas to warrent Channel 4 investing in a series. It's about time C4 had a new sketch show.

I watched the show before this, which I think was Comedy Lab too? That was freakin' awful, so didn't bother watching this, but after some of the comments, may give it ago. Yes.

Happy Finish was a lot better

Both were equally as bad as each other. Awful content.

I was happy when it finished. Unimpressed

Laughing out loud

Yet to watch it but Don's line was worth a Laughing out loud

It wasn't that bad!

I enjoyed the ghost boyfriend sketch. As Giggle-O says some performances were stronger than others, but overall I thought it was better than expected.

The ghost boyfriend was good, the rest did not quite take off. The internet hate thing was particularly weak - a classic example of someone taking a pub observation and attempting to spin it out into a sketch.

Quote: Timbo @ April 22 2010, 12:07 AM BST

The internet hate thing was particularly weak

I've just watched that bit and it made me laugh. :$

I quite enjoyed it, more hits than misses for me.

Enjoyable overall. The best of the four offerings I've seen so far.

Enjoyed it. The best of the sketch shows. By a country mile.

In addition to being 'awful' in terms of content, the production was also 'ameteurish'. Likely to sink without a trace.

According to you and ... no one else. Oh, don. Do you have some sado-masochistic obsession with the show though, digging up the thread after a couple of weeks?

Quote: Aaron @ May 4 2010, 2:05 PM BST

According to you and ... no one else. Oh, don.

Don?