Celebrity Juice - Series 3

I've just heard that the third series of madcap celebrity-based panel show Celebrity Juice kicks off another 10-week run on Thursday 18th March at 10:00pm on ITV2. And - great news for us fans - each episode will be 45 minutes long this series!

Can't wait! :D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I've missed his lesbikons.

Is it still Dot Cotton and Holly Willobooby?

I would certainly hope so.

Especially Holly Willoughbooby, because that's particularly fun to say.

Excellent, I can't believe this got Worst Panel Show (or whatever) in the awards, it's great! :D

I know; I guess it's that simplistic non-challenging humour that gets peoples' backs up.

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 19 2010, 5:42 PM GMT

Excellent, I can't believe this got Worst Panel Show (or whatever) in the awards, it's great! :D

If it didn't win that distinction this might still be under my radar... I didn't know about the Cha'mone Selecta till it showed up on my Amazon recommended. It's hard keeping up sometimes; playing from the other side of the pond.

Quote: Aaron @ February 19 2010, 5:47 PM GMT

I know; I guess it's that simplistic non-challenging humour that gets peoples' backs up.

*People's

:D

I will be watching the new series.

'Jedwouldnt, cause shes like a toothpaste' Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I sort of knew what they meant, somehow.

The bit with the Celebrity Juice dolls had me laughing for ages, it does make me feel sorry for poor boy-boobed Fearne sometimes.

Yes, that was great. I bloody love this show.

Have you heard Leigh Francis wants to take it on tour?

I really hope it happens

Ooh, that would be good, yes!

Quote: Jerk Lobster @ April 9 2010, 3:21 PM BST

The bit with the Celebrity Juice dolls had me laughing for ages, it does make me feel sorry for poor boy-boobed Fearne sometimes.

Me too!
But she's pretty and rich and successful and stuff so I don't feel too sorry for her. ;)

Quote: zooo @ April 9 2010, 5:06 PM BST

Me too!
But she's pretty and rich and successful and stuff so I don't feel too sorry for her. ;)

The fact she has boy boobs won't stop me cyber stalking her, most definitely