Recorded For Training Purposes submissions for S4 Page 26

Quote: chipolata @ March 22 2010, 12:47 PM GMT

A one liner represents a fifth of my writing CV!

And a quarter of mine :)

Has anybody heard anything about sketches being used at the recording tomorrow yet? Just wondering because it's gone all quiet on my end.

Not heard owt for tomorrow (or Friday's shows). I have 2 tickets for both shows, but can't make it anymore as have to arrange wedding stuff instead (blatant plug for blog below).

Anybody want them? Especially if you're having something recorded and want to see it, PM me and I'll email the tickets to you. Two for tomorrow (Tuesday 5th) and two for Friday (9th).

Dan

Have people been informed if they might have stuff on this weeks shows? So if you haven't heard anything you're f**ked?

We had something recorded last night and only know about it now because they've asked if we can bang out some quickies on a similar line for tomorrow's recording. So as ever I'd say there's always still hope and you'll always be the last to know!

Seeing as we're more in the dark than ever on this, if anyone who posts on here was at the recording last night, could they do the rest of us a big favour and give us the gist of what sketches were recorded?

We'll be your best friends!

Quote: andyblacksheep @ April 7 2010, 4:14 PM BST

We had something recorded last night and only know about it now because they've asked if we can bang out some quickies on a similar line for tomorrow's recording. So as ever I'd say there's always still hope and you'll always be the last to know!

Did you get any sort of email confirmation that something had been used? Or was it just a request for more stuff?

It was a request for more material. It mentioned in passing another sketch of ours being recorded, but was in no way a 'standard response' thing. So we only got it 'cos they wanted something else. But the general impression is that they're up to their eyeballs just getting the shows made, letting people know if they've passed the latest set of hurdles isn't a priority!

Quote: andyblacksheep @ April 8 2010, 10:02 PM BST

It was a request for more material.

Congrats on getting asked for more stuff, especially if they're already avalanched under with stuff.

Still have two tix for tonight's recording if someone wants them?

Dan

As somebody who may still have a horse in this race, can I ask if anyone knows for sure whether people have been informed that their material has been or is going to be used or not?

And, for anybody who's been to a recording: do you recall hearing a sketch about a girl with two breasts?

I went last night. Sorry - don't recall a sketch about a girl with two breasts. Can you be more specific?

Quote: Niki256 @ April 10 2010, 10:06 AM BST

Can you be more specific?

Not really, sorry.

Well just got an email, looks like I'm in one of the shows.

Hopefully this'll be the one that sees me with some kind follow-up :)

Just got the same email here.