JunkMales Live!

Got a bit confused as to where this should go, so apologies if I got it wrong, am sure the mods will move it if so. Thanks in advance if you do..

The Junkmales have been threatening to do a live show for many years, now it has finally happend as we presnt JunkMales Live! The Midlife Crisis coming to a theatre near you (as long as you live near Etcetera Theatre in Camden).

Facebook event is Here.

Hopefully see you there.

Well I'll be there.

I trust there'll be no Treason show style nude gags.

Way to go Danny! Will you get it filmed?

Is Frankie Rage going to be appearing?

Good stuff Danny. Wish we were closer to come and see this. How many of you are doing it and is it all your own work or is it a shared evening with other acts? If so, how long is your section?

Do film it though for those who can't make it.

Yep, you're right this needs moving by a glob mod. It's kinda stuck between stand-up and live stage work, so is hard to fit neatly into a forum.

Is there a 'live comedy' forum?

I shall be going along to see this. :)

I think I will be too Dolly. We can hang out. :)

Yay!

I might wear my moustache. :)

Are moustache's compulsory?!

There's a start time and an end time of like a month? Is this a continuous comedy record breaking attempt or some kind of facebook event limitation? :) Is it 2 Nights?

Quote: sootyj @ March 20 2010, 8:57 PM GMT

Well I'll be there.

I trust there'll be no Treason show style nude gags.

Maybe for private showings later ;)

Quote: Marc P @ March 21 2010, 8:30 AM GMT

Way to go Danny! Will you get it filmed?

That is the plan, we will then edit the sketches and probably release them, or both shows... or something...

Quote: Ben @ March 21 2010, 11:54 AM GMT

Is Frankie Rage going to be appearing?

Alas Lord Rage has work and family commitments at the moments so performing will be me and Mr Short and I use the term performing loosley.

Quote: SlagA @ March 22 2010, 1:48 PM GMT

Good stuff Danny. Wish we were closer to come and see this. How many of you are doing it and is it all your own work or is it a shared evening with other acts? If so, how long is your section?

We are part of a double bill with another show, but they are solid chunks of 45 min JunkMale loveliness.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ March 22 2010, 2:10 PM GMT

I shall be going along to see this. :)

Yay!

Quote: EllieJP @ March 22 2010, 2:13 PM GMT

I think I will be too Dolly. We can hang out. :)

Yay!

Quote: ShoePie @ March 22 2010, 3:51 PM GMT

Are moustache's compulsory?!

We are thinking optional at the moment but will update you if it changes.

There's a start time and an end time of like a month? Is this a continuous comedy record breaking attempt or some kind of facebook event limitation? :) Is it 2 Nights?

The second one, or possibly it's a performance piece called 'staring at the wall and other shows between the JunkMales'.

What date and time, Danny? I'm not on Facebook so can't see the info.

As part of the Double Bill's Funny Package event at the Etcetera Theatre for the first time ever we are proud to present on the 3rd of May and 7th of June.:

JunkMales Live - The Mid Life Crisis

JunkMales - the comedy equivelent of spam in your inbox... Created in a pub as part of a Channel 4 experiment and released on an unsuspecting public in 2006. Dave Short and Danny Banks (AKA Shorty and Banksy)the new Dynamic stand-up and sketch comedy duo... ...for the first time EVER - Almost Live. www.junkmales.co.uk

I might try and sail across the Irish Sea for the June one. By 'sail' of course I mean by plane.

But next time you will all have to come over to my place. Paddy Moloney's field is beautiful this time of year.

Pleased

I can't make this unfortunately but best of luck to you all. It takes guts to quit talking about it and get up there and do it.