What classic sitcom's should be out on dvd ?

Hi

What classic sitcom would you like to see out on dvd i would like to
see
1.birds of feather
2. 2 point 4 children
3. allo allo [ rest of the series]
4. are you being served [rest of the series

so what would you like to see ?

Theyre not sit-coms, but Id love to see the two Lee And Herring shows brought out; I used to love those. Cant really think of any sit-coms that arent all ready out that I desperately want to see released, at least not off the top of my head.

I have never heard of that

Quote: jamie jones @ October 20, 2007, 3:57 PM

I have never heard of that

Then you are either a mental, or very young!!! Lee and Herring are 90's comedy heroes Richard Herring and Stewart Lee, who now do stand up seperately.

I'd also like to point out, for the benefit of everyone around the world who hasn't managed to grasp possibly the most simple aspect of English. As is in the topic, "sitcom's" should be "sitcoms" - no apostrophe. An apostrophe is required if we are discussing something belonging to ONE particular sitcom. In this case, however, we are talking in the plural - numerous sitcoms. Like chips, not chip's. And plates, not plate's.

Ithankyou.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 20, 2007, 3:55 PM

Theyre not sit-coms, but Id love to see the two Lee And Herring shows brought out; I used to love those. Cant really think of any sit-coms that arent all ready out that I desperately want to see released, at least not off the top of my head.

Oh yes. That would be stupendous!

They are around, if one knows where to look. ;)

....oh, really?

Maybe.

Angelic

... (Just to confirm, which are we talking about?)

I was glad when series 5 of keeping up apperences had come out but a bit of funny day boxing day

Yes, agreed. Would have been a better seller if it were out in time for Christmas.

I bet birds of a feather will come out on boxing day

I am glad that all the episodes of keeping up apperences are out
if i am right they have just brought out a boxset

can't wait to see is if 2 point 4 children does come out early next year