Shameless - Series 7 Page 2

Quote: Richard Wells @ March 10 2010, 10:49 AM GMT

Did you ever think you'd see Mrs Doyle from Father Ted showing her tits on Shameless.

Yes I saw that coming, really wish I hadn't Sick

It was hilarious at the end though when Frank said yea you have a sleep and left her in that sexual position.

I so laughed at that.

Quote: Richard Wells @ March 10 2010, 10:49 AM GMT

Did you ever think you'd see Mrs Doyle from Father Ted showing her tits on Shameless.

Hahaa! Brilliant. Was so unexpected! Love love shameless...its such a raw show, though agree with the posts that its becoming a bit too soft in its old age. Think Frank is a brilliant character!

It needs a right good shake up for the next series. New exciting characters, another family who are a bit like what the Gallaghers were like in the beginning.

It could be done so that the Gallaghers can look at them and realise just how bad they were.

The shop should get a new family in and I think they should get Norma back, along with turning Ian into a gay again, he's no fun now.

Norma was awesome. :D

She vanished without explanation, bit odd.

Yeah, I can't remember how or why she left. Very odd.

Mickey is a great character too.

I read up on it and found out that her leaving hasn't been explained as of yet, but that on the shows website she is listed as a past character.

Sean Gilder aka Paddy Maguire is leaving at the end of the current series as well.

Yea I read that.

He's leaving because he can't stand doing love scenes with his on-screen wife lol.

Did anyone see last night's E4 episode? Brilliant episode in what has been a very consistent series 7 compared to the hit and miss episodes in the last 2 series.

The last 10 mins of it was epic and the scene with Jamie Joe and Karen outside Joe's shop was one of the most thrilling scenes ever on the show. Bring on the finale!

I thought the scene with the dug up body of Joe's dad was pretty sick to be honest.

I was half expecting it to be Connor waiting round the corner or something then it turns out to be a corpse. Nice.

Overall thougha good episode.

Yes it was sick, but it was thrilling and unexpected because as you I thought it was going to be Conor aswell. Wouldnt have Shameless any other way.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was Joe's dad, since I had feared it was going to be a deceased Connor.

English Shameless fans we need your help:

Me and a mate make the spanish shameless subtitles. but we haven't got the english subtitles from the chapters 14 and 15. Cuz It's a kinda hard to understand the Manchester accent and english typicals words.
If somebody have the original DVD of the 7° series and can extract the englishs subs and give it to us we will be eternally grateful.
If you don't know how to extract the subtitles from the DVD ask me for help because is pretty easy to do.
This is my e-mail: konigsblauen_04@hotmail.com

Please Help us we do this cuz we love Shameless

The Maguires were better when they first came in it,
s7 was a bit of a letdown on the whole but I really enjoyed the episodes that centered around Mickey as the man who plays him is a fantastic actor.
I don't like Libby or her mum at all!
4,5 and 6 are my favourite series.