The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 93

Quote: Chappers @ March 1 2010, 4:06 PM GMT

And as Terry said "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." Bellamy is no saint. He's got a catalodue of off the field incidents of violence. Surely violence is worse then screwing someone's ex.

and I see the bastards got away with it again. It's one rule for the scum and one for the rest. Vidic is a filthy bastard - and I bet Ferguson condones it. C**t!

Have you had actual mental problems in the past?

You seem completely obsessed with Man Utd to the point where it makes you sound like a nutcase.

For the love of God lighten up.

Quote: Spagett @ March 2 2010, 7:24 PM GMT

Have you had actual mental problems in the past?

You seem completely obsessed with Man Utd to the point where it makes you sound like a nutcase.

For the love of God lighten up.

It's the one place I can release my venom and bile. The rest of the time I'm a really nice bloke!

Sad about the death of Macclesfield manager Keith Alexander. He was the same age as me. He'd previously had an aneurism and also had recently suffered a long spell of hiccups. Frightening.

Well, small fry by comparison but the boo-ing of John Terry was completely sad too. So he's a shameless twonk but why is there now a huge section of fans that thinks it's de rigeur to boo yr own players. I'd like to think they wouldn't have in a serious match but I'm not so sure. High and mighty tosspots.

Anyway, bring on Algeria and er, Peter Crouch.

Quote: Beelzebozo @ March 3 2010, 11:57 PM GMT

Anyway, bring on Algeria and er, Peter Crouch.

I've always rated Crouch. He's such a handful!

I too have always been a big Crouch fan, like Phil Neville and Emile Heskey, he is unfairly maligned by people, yet they are all good players in my view.

Yes, very sad about the Macclesfield manager, I saw Keith about ten years ago, managing a non-league team who played Hyde United.

As for Craig Bellamy, he is currently the player I hate the most in the Premiership and once again, put his mouth in where it wasn't wanted in the John Terry saga. 'I know what this guy is like' Yes, he has a history of controversies and chavy behaviour doesn't he, not like you Craig (you tosser).

Quote: Chappers @ March 1 2010, 4:06 PM GMT

Surely violence is worse then screwing someone's ex.

Why compromise? I combine the two.

Quote: Chappers @ March 3 2010, 11:59 PM GMT

I'm not that intimate with him.

Quote: Chappers @ March 3 2010, 11:59 PM GMT

I don't like the way refs treat Crouch. Not just that dozy FIFA judgement about him climbing when he isn't, but that if it looks like he got tripped, well he probably just fell over his own feet coz like, look at him.

He's always had a better touch than most and if he were belligerent with refs I think their on the spot instinct would be a lot different. But he is a spurs bastard, that I'm sure of.

Go on Glazers. let Keith Harris take over Manchester United. Then Orville can play for them. After all, he's the right colour - green and gold.

No world cup for Owen then =/

Shame about Owen. I reckon he could have got his 15 goal target for Utd.

Owen Hargreaves might be on the way back though.

I hate being a fan of West Ham and I f**king hate Bolton and I would be quite pleased if everyone associated with the club died. Two bloody nil and not even over. Goddamn.

I am a QPR fan (man and boy). Our season should have been posted in critique it's been that comical. Any other BCGrs support the Superhoops?

Quote: PhQnix @ March 6 2010, 3:17 PM GMT

I hate being a fan of West Ham and I f**king hate Bolton and I would be quite pleased if everyone associated with the club died. Two bloody nil and not even over. Goddamn.

I understand. I used to support them coz I grew up in the east but after moving away and watching Joe Cole declare 'we're to good to go down' every week (which they really f**kin were but it didn't stop them) I thought what's keeping me to a lump of turd when I could be following arsenal???

Come over to the north side pal and don't look back.

Just not Chelsea.

Quote: Beelzebozo @ March 7 2010, 5:43 PM GMT

I understand. I used to support them coz I grew up in the east but after moving away and watching Joe Cole declare 'we're to good to go down' every week (which they really f**kin were but it didn't stop them) I thought what's keeping me to a lump of turd when I could be following arsenal???

Come over to the north side pal and don't look back.

I have too much self-respect and too many connections to the area to do that. :P

Was very tempting when I was a child though!