Sucka-Fu Chicken-Hed Page 2

I thought that there was a lot to like in this and some great ideas. Its so hard to get your ideas made its a great achievement to have progressed that far.

Anyone who is familiar with critique and the skit comps will know that Cool Mikados work is consistantly top-notch.

Where did that title come from? What does it mean?! Tell me!

Well done on getting this made, and with known faces to boot. Will it be leading to anything??

:D

Yes, it does need 'fine tuning, but overall it's well made and very funny. Well done!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 9 2010, 9:13 PM GMT

Where did that title come from? What does it mean?!

It means you're one for not having the sense to Google it.

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/definition+of/sucka-fu+chicken-head

Quote: Timbo @ February 9 2010, 11:09 AM GMT

The Mikado is hugely talented, and has the credits prove it...

Quote: Otterfox @ February 9 2010, 8:14 PM GMT

Anyone who is familiar with critique and the skit comps will know that Cool Mikados work is consistantly top-notch.

Except here eh? This sounds like a plea for some dispensation.

You're only as good as your last (sucka-fu) Chicken Korma.

Quote: Morrace @ February 9 2010, 9:34 PM GMT

It means you're one for not having the sense to Google it.

Ouch! You just hurt my feelings! Maybe!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 10 2010, 9:03 AM GMT

Ouch! You just hurt my feelings! Maybe!

'Maybe' will suffice. My work is done. ;)

i agree totally with GODOT TAXIS I suffer the fear too

I enjoyed most of this. Wobbly arms man was good but agree with dolly about the bit when he was on his own as I found myself wanting to shout at him to used his nose or something. Not enough dialogue for my personal taste but good skills overall :)

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 9 2010, 9:13 PM GMT

Where did that title come from? What does it mean?! Tell me!

Well done on getting this made, and with known faces to boot. Will it be leading to anything??

Hello - unfortunately nothing so far but as the taster consisted of the cheapest, quickest and easiest material to produce (shot over two consecutive Sundays in 14 hours) hopefully any young, attractive, forward thinking producers will contact Channel X and read the rest of the script!

Quote: The Cool Mikado @ February 10 2010, 7:31 PM GMT

Hello - unfortunately nothing so far but as the taster consisted of the cheapest, quickest and easiest material to produce (shot over two consecutive Sundays in 14 hours) hopefully any young, attractive, forward thinking producers will contact Channel X and read the rest of the script!

Ooo, good luck CM!

yeah good luck Cool

Quote: The Cool Mikado @ February 10 2010, 7:31 PM GMT

You should have used the best material, not the easiest to produce to pro standard. Do you really think a producer is going to care how well it's recorded?

And hoping low quality material will lead to a request for the better stuff is a bit like raping someone in the hope that they'll then ask you out.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ February 11 2010, 11:56 AM GMT

a bit like raping someone in the hope that they'll then ask you out.

Yes, always ask them out first.

My favourite bit was the birdman, because it baffled me for a while.

The whole thing looked great.

My least favourite was the passport series. It was good the first time, but then it just repeated. Surely there was ample opportunity to give us lots of variations, imagine the fun to be had with things like terrorists and body-cavity searching.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ February 11 2010, 11:56 AM GMT

You should have used the best material, not the easiest to produce to pro standard. Do you really think a producer is going to care how well it's recorded?

And hoping low quality material will lead to a request for the better stuff is a bit like raping someone in the hope that they'll then ask you out.

Thanks again

Quote: Nogget @ February 11 2010, 1:23 PM GMT

Yes, always ask them out first.

My favourite bit was the birdman, because it baffled me for a while.

The whole thing looked great.

My least favourite was the passport series. It was good the first time, but then it just repeated. Surely there was ample opportunity to give us lots of variations, involving things like terrorists and body-cavity searching.

Hello - many thanks for the feedback! I agree there is ample opportunity for variations on the passport series but unfortunately there just wasn't ample time! When I watch the taster now I always imagine Katy Wix opening her raincoat with her back to the camera instead but there you go!

Saturday night bump!