Gimme Gimme Gimme Page 2

Just recently got the box-set of all three series and I am loving every moment.

I remember seeing a bit of it when it first aired although I was about 10 at the time I found it funny watching it back now it is a classic. I am a big fan of Beautiful People that just recently finished on BBC Two and needed a big more camp in my comedy viewing. I watched three episodes in a row last night and each one made me laugh out loud. This deserves more praise then it got.

I really liked it when it first aired. When I rewatched it about a year ago, it was good but not as good as it was when it first aired. I much preferred Dreyfus in the superior The Thin Blue Line.

I'm watching the episode Saturday Night Diva now.

Best line so far from Dreyfus "just admiring Thora Hird's box room actually" Laughing out loud

It comes out of absolutely nowhere and the audience don't react for a good five seconds then there in hysterics along with me.

they're*

I've never liked him in anything he's been in, he's hysterically camp even at times he doesn't need to be. Hated The Thin Blue Line and he was one of the main reasons.

This is not my type of comedy however it is an example of a mainstream sitcom which had real flair and identity. It was broad but intentionally so as well as being brilliantly uncompromising.

I'm watching the episode Sofa Man now.

Best line so far "Have you got a sofa bed as I have a overwhelming urge to pull something out and double it in size." Laughing out loud

I'd never call it mainstream - but loved it. Kathy is/was great. What a waste.

Really loved series 1 & 2, was fab ! Series 3, major let down, poor finale

Love love love GGG. It's comedy at its best!

I agree about the episode set in the dressing room. Total Ball Locks