2009 Unwrapped with Miranda Hart

Suprisingly good piss take of all those end of the year shows. If you didn't see it, catch it on iPlayer. Recommended.

I'm enjoying the Adam Buxton bits. Currently still watching it through +.

Gicker? That's a new one for me.

Signature dish joke was fun.

Biscuit crumbs in a bag :)

Melt a mars bar over a robin lmao

It says grouse on the wrapper,that's not grouse they must think we're f**kin idiots

How cool to get Annette Crosbie to do that ducks thing :)

Loved it all apart from the Alone in the Shed thing, dragged on a bit much.

Overall it was like having Miranda back, albeit in a slightly different setting, but I liked it.

Long Live Miranda! & all who get sat on by her (she's too tall to see the floor properly)

'2009 Unwrapped with Miranda Hart' was, on the whole, a very weak and drawn-out series of unfunny clips.

The strange thing is that, despite the show's many faults, Miranda herself was very good indeed. I've rarely seen anybody appear so calm, confident and 'natural' in front of the camera. In addition to that, she's a talented comedian who gives every impression of being a very normal and thoroughly nice person.

She's a potential star in search of a show that'll demonstrate how brightly she can shine.

New Year's tip to Miranda: give up the slapstick and the 'I'm fat but I'm funny' food-guzzling bits. You're far better than that.

She's not even fat any more.

The programme was alright. Funny enough. Iannucci did it better, but I enjoyed it.

Quote: Ming the Mirthless @ December 31 2009, 9:05 AM GMT

'2009 Unwrapped with Miranda Hart' was, on the whole, a very weak and drawn-out series of unfunny clips.

The strange thing is that, despite the show's many faults, Miranda herself was very good indeed. I've rarely seen anybody appear so calm, confident and 'natural' in front of the camera.

Correct.

I'm still watching it at the moment. True, I've laughed a little bit, but here's the problem with the show: I feel dirty for doing so.

As Ming says, Miranda's bits are great, and if truth be told I doubt I'd still be watching it she weren't in it. I just keep on wondering why the hell I am still watching it. It just feels so juvenile. Such a lazy concept. An accomplishment to find and edit clips together perhaps, but it just feels cheap and tacky.

Really quite disappointed.

awwwww I really liked it, but I agree that if Miranda weren't in it I prob wouldn't have bothered.