Who would you go gay for? Page 19

Don't you mean sorry Barrowman?

Haha!
I am doing being funny.
:)

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ November 18 2009, 8:20 PM GMT

You just want to see his bedroom so you can find out where he hides his sketches. You're a bloody thief with no scruples.

I do wish IT David would get on and post these sketches of his. I've got a deadline coming up for sending material for a Radio 4 sketch show pilot and I could do with a little "inspiration".

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 18 2009, 11:57 PM GMT

I do wish IT David would get on and post these sketches of his. I've got a deadline coming up for sending material for a Radio 4 sketch show pilot and I could do with a little "inspiration".

Very good :)

I'd love it if someone thought my gags were good enough to nick.

I've decided on Eva Mendez.

I'm even prepared to forgive Hitch, but I'll never forget!

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ November 14 2009, 10:24 PM GMT

I always said, if I had to f**k a guy, I mean had to, if my life depended on it, I'd f**k Elvis.

Well noone as a girl but if I were a bloke I would go gay for...SIMON AMSTELL!

Lovey

Quote: katie coe @ December 11 2009, 11:49 PM GMT

Well noone as a girl but if I were a bloke I would go gay for...SIMON AMSTELL!

You don't really understand blokes then...

After seeing Matthew McConohay (sic) in that cologne advert where he shows up at a Paris hotel and then sits on a couch shirtless having his photo taken, I was quite tempted to go gay.

But then I saw the advert again and in the beginning he does this weird walk across the street where both of his arms swing in the same direction, making him look mentally challenged.

So I changed my mind and decided to remain straight.

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 11 2009, 11:50 PM GMT

You don't really understand blokes then...

Yes but that would be if I were a boy.
me.
not any other bloke
me.
because he is awesome.

Whistling nnocently

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 11 2009, 11:54 PM GMT

After seeing Matthew McConohay (sic) in that cologne advert where he shows up at a Paris hotel and then sits on a couch shirtless having his photo taken, I was quite tempted to go gay.

But then I saw the advert again and in the beginning he does this weird walk across the street where both of his arms swing in the same direction, making him look mentally challenged.

So I changed my mind and decided to remain straight.

Matthew Mcconaughey is FIT!

Yeah he's a shit actor, and an arrogant prick, but when I read about him playing bongos in the buff I fell in lust!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 11 2009, 11:54 PM GMT

Laughing out loud
I need to see this ad again.

I'd go for Daniel Day Lewis. (Except for when he played a homosexual in My Beautiful Laundrette, of course.) Lovey

"I drink your milkshake! I drink it up!"

:D

DDL is totally foxy, although if I was a bloke I think I'd go for Clive Owen or Gerard Butler.

'Totally Straight' with a Whiff of Gay. 50% off at Boots this Christmas!

If I were a woman I'd be a big lezza slag and go for you all. I'd invite you all round for a 'girlie' night and a drink, initiate a pillow fight, and go from there.

No votes for Matthew Horne then.