Shooting Stars

I just had the sudden urge to post the fact that I miss this show, hell I'l even go as far as saying, I miss Vic n Bob. The comedy landscape is a poorer sight without them.

I miss them very lots.

I even watched Vic's 'Who Do You Think You Are' again twice on uktvhistory over the weekend to make me feel better.

This was so good. I heard a rumour they were considering a new series. Or is that just wishful thinking?

I'm sure I heard that too.

I miss them too.

Also I remember thinking at the time how brilliant George Dawes was.

Quote: Stuart Laws @ October 8, 2007, 5:41 PM

This was so good. I heard a rumour they were considering a new series. Or is that just wishful thinking?

Vics got a new radio sketch-type show on,i think, radio two, starting in November i think. Bob will also appear in it, and the Booshes Noel Fielding.
I heard they were also considering doing more shooting stars, though i seem to remember reading that the pair dont actually like doing the show that much.

DO ANOTHER SMELL OF!!! For crying out loud.
Stop faffing about with radio and TV specials about chickens. (As much as I loved that chicken show and as much as I am looking forward to the Noel + Vic + Bob heavenliness).

I know I head read it.

Nothing more than it was being considered though.

I used to enjoy this show, I guess it's not on DVD because it's sort of a game show...

Good old, Dove from above, beast from the east, fly from on high etc.

Quote: zooo @ October 8, 2007, 5:34 PM

I miss them very lots.

I even watched Vic's 'Who Do You Think You Are' again twice on uktvhistory over the weekend to make me feel better.

I just knew you'd be the first to reply, I just knew it, lol.

Ah, proof that drugs stunt humour. ;)

Great

They're repeating these on Challenge at 11pm. *rubs thighs*

I seem to remember a foul-mouthed fox that made the show for me.

EEEEEEEEEERAANOOOOOOOOOOOO :)