Never Mind The Buzzcocks - Series 23 (2009) Page 14

Quote: bamalamafizzvaj @ December 3 2009, 12:53 PM GMT

This is one of my favourite Buzzcocks moments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lulPlE7B1F0

Here's mine, Simon's Courtney Love gag:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXOu4ePnMM8

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ December 3 2009, 1:03 PM GMT

Here's mine, Simon's Courtney Love gag:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXOu4ePnMM8

I love the gasps! That whole episode is brill skills.
:D

I liked the Amstell episode with Amy Winehouse. She was hilarious. "I'd rather die of cat aids".

Looks like it was just me who thought it was brill then :S
Phil J and Michael Ball were good together, and I thought Dermott did really well. Ah well, ne'mind.

No, I enjoyed it too!

I like the editions with Dappy. He's just right for the show, being both guileless, and a good sport.

Like I say, Jack Whitehall isn't confirmed, it's just a rumour at this stage. We probably won't know for certain until next Summer. Can't remember if they still do two series each year or not?

Really enjoyed last night! Which is good, as I thought they were getting increasingly worse. Phil and Michael were a great combination.

They can't have Jack Whitehall as permanent. They just can't. :/

Quote: sglen @ December 3 2009, 8:47 AM GMT

Oh no. Not Jack Whitehall. No.

Who is he? What does he do?

Quote: Chappers @ December 3 2009, 7:57 PM GMT

Who is he? What does he do?

"Yoof" comedian. Stupid yoof.

Michael Ball? Awful, he was embarassing to watch - it was genuinely uncomfortable. He seems like a c**t.

Jupitus? This old man is clearly only there for the paycheck and the way he pretends not to take the 'next line' round seriously is just shudderingly grotesque.

O'Leary? Charm free, boring, 'safe', where is the cutting edge content?

Dappy? I was going to leave it, but seeing as people keep bringing it up - I am staggered, or perhaps not, by just how worked up people of a certain background get whenever they see someone from a different culture do well financially - and on their own terms too!

'how ever dare they!'

Quote: jim field @ December 4 2009, 11:31 AM GMT

...'safe', where is the cutting edge content?

Haven't the Beeb got those new rules about offensiveness though?

Quote: jim field @ December 4 2009, 11:31 AM GMT

Dappy? I was going to leave it, but seeing as people keep bringing it up - I am staggered, or perhaps not, by just how worked up people of a certain background get whenever they see someone from a different culture do well financially - and on their own terms too!

'how ever dare they!'

Are you referring to class? This rather presumes we're all middle class and that Dappy is working class. I have no idea if Dappy is working class, but I'm certainly not from a middle-class background and I'm "staggered" when middle classed people will patronise people of a "certain background" by assuming that mocking someone's ridiculousness and arrogance is the same as mocking their class. Dappy is inoffensive but he is annoying. It's not a class debate.

I should have just left this one alone really...I'm feeling petty today.

Quote: sglen @ December 4 2009, 12:07 PM GMT

Are you referring to class? This rather presumes we're all middle class and that Dappy is working class. I have no idea if Dappy is working class, but I'm certainly not from a middle-class background and I'm "staggered" when middle classed people will patronise people of a "certain background" by assuming that mocking someone's ridiculousness and arrogance is the same as mocking their class. Dappy is inoffensive but he is annoying. It's not a class debate.

I should have just left this one alone really...I'm feeling petty today.

No, I don't agree.

Quote: jim field @ December 4 2009, 12:10 PM GMT

No, I don't agree.

Let's agree to disagree ;)