Who would you go gay for? Page 11

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 15 2009, 4:00 AM GMT

That's the whole point!

haha

I somehow think tales of my college experiences will fail to excite the way hers will. I will, however, make them available in pop up book form for those who ask

Quote: jmorton @ November 15 2009, 4:05 AM GMT

haha

I somehow think tales of my college experiences will fail to excite the way hers will. I will, however, make them available in pop up book form for those who ask

Just PM them to IT David, I'm sure he'd get a real kick out them.

:D

"It's hard being a stud... You're laughing? I'll have you know that I recently sold the memoirs of my sex life to Waddingtons and they're going to turn it into a game." Woody Allen

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 15 2009, 4:08 AM GMT

:D

"It's hard being a stud... You're laughing? I'll have you know that I recently sold the memoirs of my sex life to Waddingtons and they're going to turn it into a game." Woody Allen

Laughing out loud

I don't think I've ever heard that before.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ November 15 2009, 4:10 AM GMT

I don't think I've ever heard that before.

It's from his nightclub act years. Worth hunting down Woody's stand-up material, some brilliant stuff (including the fantastic 'Moose' story). Another one he did along the "stud" lines was...

"It so happens that on my honeymoon night, my wife stopped - in the middle of everything - to give me a standing ovation."

;)

I'll have to look for those. Thanks.

I can't believe not a single person mentioned Stephen Fry! :O

And where are all the girls? Come ooon, play fair you lot! Apart from Andie, who revealed more than we were expecting, but in a very good way :) I'm now going to try to bribe Tim for a copy of the PM! Whistling nnocently

Well in theory, Sue Perkins. Ermmmm, do the people have to be gay themselves? If not, throw Emma Kennedy in too.

Is she the violinist or am I thinking of someone else?

Quote: Moonstone @ November 15 2009, 12:51 PM GMT

Is she the violinist or am I thinking of someone else?

Are you doing one of them joke things? :)

Quote: Moonstone @ November 15 2009, 12:41 PM GMT

And where are all the girls? Come ooon, play fair you lot! Apart from Andie, who revealed more than we were expecting, but in a very good way :) I'm now going to try to bribe Tim for a copy of the PM! Whistling nnocently

Haven't sent anything to Tim yet. Hang in there Ian...see what happens when you go to bed?
Angelic

Quote: Moonstone @ November 15 2009, 12:41 PM GMT

OK, OK. Put the gun down. Just don't hurt anybody.

He doesn't want bottoms he want pies.
The droning old bag that's Fry.

Quote: zooo @ November 15 2009, 12:56 PM GMT

Are you doing one of them joke things? :)

:$ *shakes head*

Oh no, she's called Vanessa somebody, int she! Well, I really don't know who your woman is!

Quote: AndreaLynne @ November 15 2009, 1:05 PM GMT

Haven't sent anything to Tim yet. Hang in there Ian...see what happens when you go to bed?
Angelic

*goes to bed very very early*
*waits*

Quote: Leevil @ November 15 2009, 2:00 PM GMT

OK, OK. Put the gun down. Just don't hurt anybody.

*Hands gun to RC*

Teary

Quote: sootyj @ November 15 2009, 2:04 PM GMT

He doesn't want bottoms he want pies.
The droning old bag that's Fry.

:O :O

Fo' shame!

You were thinking of Nigel Kennedy, who is a man, and looks like a homeless, and plays violin. :)

Emma is a lady, and a comedy actor and a writer.