Which non human life form would you shag? Page 2

Quote: sootyj @ November 15 2009, 1:09 AM GMT

What after Dougie Howser's been at it?

That is disgusting.

(had to Google that for an 'oh, THAT guy' moment)

Quote: Badge @ November 15 2009, 1:12 AM GMT

Yes.
Jessica Rabbit.

Hmmm... under Sooty's esoteric non-human categorisation (I mean, even cartoons of human form are not humans, is my understanding) I'm afraid that one is ineligible too. :(

Was going to say the Newborn Alien from Alien Resurrection, but 'Newborn' put me right off . . .

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 15 2009, 1:17 AM GMT

Hmmm... under Sooty's esoteric non-human categorisation (I mean, even cartoons of human form are not humans, is my understanding) I'm afraid that one is ineligible too. :(

And soon the whole world will be run by that esoteric categorization!

N.B. could hear Zoibberg saying "No one wants to shag Zoidberg" in that accent when you turned him down.

Quote: Slippery Jack @ November 15 2009, 1:15 AM GMT

A Triffid . . .

That'd be triffic'

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 15 2009, 1:17 AM GMT

I don't understand this. It seems (weirdly) that you are banning me from fantasy sex with a cartoon rabbit. Surely...?

Quote: Badge @ November 15 2009, 1:29 AM GMT

I don't understand this. It seems (weirdly) that you are banning me from fantasy sex with a cartoon rabbit. Surely...?

Haha!

Jessica Rabbit is fit though.

I'd go for Tinkerbell. That's not paedophilic is it? She's small, but not young, right?

Quote: Badge @ November 15 2009, 1:29 AM GMT

Is Jessica Rabbit a rabbit then? Not from most angles, I would say. Errr

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 15 2009, 1:31 AM GMT

Is Jessica Rabbit a rabbit then? Not from most angles, I would say. Errr

No Tim. She's a drawing.

She's a human cartoon married to a rabbit cartoon. Jeezus just cos you're called rabbit doesn't make you a rabbit.

My neighbour Arthur Panzer IV, is not a late Werchmacht tank with a complex gear system and a high velocity cannon.

Quote: Badge @ November 15 2009, 1:32 AM GMT

No Tim. She's a drawing.

A sexy drawing though...

Quote: NickTheDon @ November 15 2009, 1:31 AM GMT

I'd go for Tinkerbell. That's not paedophilic is it? She's small, but not young, right?

Oh to be with you in a Indonesian knocking-shop, Nick. :D

That blue opera singer from The Fifth Element . . .

Quote: Badge @ November 15 2009, 1:32 AM GMT

No Tim. She's a drawing.

Sooty's rules, not mine! Teary

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 15 2009, 1:35 AM GMT

Sooty's rules, not mine! Teary

Just checked them rules at the start of this thread, and "what ever" seems to be the one I have applied.

I see no one has gone for an inanimate object yet . . .

Ariel from The Little Mermaid, anyone?

Although I have to say, f**k knows where her vagina is.