Who would you go gay for? Page 4

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 15 2009, 12:51 AM GMT

Morrissey. No question.

He'd only write a song about it. 'You're the One for Me, Stotty'.

Quote: Slippery Jack @ November 15 2009, 12:54 AM GMT

Saw a German film the other night called 'Flame and Citroen'. I'd go gay for Flame . . .

Flaming is the best way to go gay ;)

FLAME ON . . . !

In all serious I'd have to say, stand-up comedian Paul Sinha, if only to bring an 18 year long issue between us to some sort of closure - and perhaps provide him with the starting point for his next Edinburgh show. :) (I can get a plug for Sinha in any thread. Go see him.)

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 15 2009, 1:14 AM GMT

In all serious I'd have to say, stand-up comedian Paul Sinha, if only to bring an 18 year long issue between us to some sort of closure - and perhaps provide him with the starting point for his next Edinburgh show. :) (I can get a plug for Sinha in any thread. Go see him.)

Why hasn't Paul broken in to the mainstream yet, Tim? He's be around a fair while now hasn't he?

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 15 2009, 1:14 AM GMT

In all serious I'd have to say, stand-up comedian Paul Sinha

He looks like a mentalist. In the Derren Brown sense of the word.

Quote: The Giggle-o @ November 15 2009, 1:17 AM GMT

Why hasn't Paul broken in to the mainstream yet, Tim? He's be around a fair while now hasn't he?

Oh, I don't know, he's doing more radio now. Be nice to see him get a shot on HIGNFY. I think he likes the circuit a lot though. And his quizzes, the nerd. ;) Perhaps never having slept with me has somehow held him back? Whistling nnocently

I'd go gay for Jennifer Saunders. If I was a woman. Which I'm unfortunately not. But I'd be glad to pretend to be a bisexual lady, if Jennifer ever fancied a night of lesbian sex with me. I'm also up for drunken lezza frolics with Helen Mirren.

http://pebbles09.blogspot.com/

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 15 2009, 1:20 AM GMT

Oh, I don't know, he's doing more radio now. Be nice to see him get a shot on HIGNFY. I think he likes the circuit a lot though. And his quizzes, the nerd. ;) Perhaps never having slept with me has somehow held him back? Whistling nnocently

:D

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ November 15 2009, 1:17 AM GMT

He looks like a mentalist. In the Derren Brown sense of the word.

Needs to change that picture. It's been up there for about 5 years. And he doesn't even get his gig list updated on there now! (*whispers* But you can look them all up on Chortle Whistling nnocently)

Quote: Michael O'Connor @ November 15 2009, 1:21 AM GMT

I'd go gay for Jennifer Saunders. If I was a woman. Which I'm unfortunately not. But I'd be glad to pretend to be a bisexual lady, if Jennifer ever fancied a night of lesbian sex with me. I'm also up for drunken lezza frolics with Helen Mirren.

http://pebbles09.blogspot.com/

That's a cheat punishable by licking 200lbs of Nutella off of Dawn French after she's been jumping and down. Whilst she reads from Lady Chatterly's Lover in her unfunny West Country Accent.

Quote: The Giggle-o @ November 15 2009, 1:22 AM GMT

:D

He did tell a couple of jokes/stories about me in one of his first Edinburgh full-length shows. Fortunately, he didn't mention my name.

Quote: jmorton @ November 15 2009, 1:02 AM GMT

Flaming is the best way to go gay ;)

To turn the question around for you, Jeff, if you had to go straight...? :)

Quote: The Giggle-o @ November 15 2009, 1:00 AM GMT

He'd only write a song about it. 'You're the One for Me, Stotty'.

You're the One I really, really love
And you're so gay
Promise you're gay
If I'm going to pay
You're the One for me, Stotty
You've the bum I really, really love
And I will spray
Promise I can spray
If I'm ever in your way
A-hey

All I'm about to say
Some hope; lovely pubic hair
All I'm about to say
Some hope; and lovely hair
Hoe...

And I will pay
Promise I can pay
If I'm up your way
Your'sthe One for me, botty
And I'm so gay
Promise you're gay
If I'm ever up your way
A-hey

All I'm about to say
Some dope; and anal tears
All I'm about to say
Some rope; and pulled hairs
Oh, oh ...

And I will stay
Promise you'll say
If I'm ever in your way
A-hey

You're the One for me, fatty
You're the One for me, gay gaay
gaay
gaay
gaay

Is Josie Long a lesbian gay? She's lovely. I want to be her mate.

I don't think she's a lesbian.