Leaving the BCG Page 8

Just read all this, Lee. It's truly horrible.

Really sorry to hear it and that you're leaving. Good luck with everything and it'd be good to see you back when you're ready. :)

Again please don't leave Lee, but if you must, please give us some more of Domed it's brill

This isn't the work of someone 'sick in the head'. Yes, it's a dreadful thing to do but there are people in almost every pub, in almost every office and on almost every web forum who are capable of this sort of thing - and much worse - if they have sufficient motivation.

Having said that, I'd be surprised if the culprit hails from BCG.

How many people here have cause to 'hate' you?

How many people here know you're involved in any way with the person the letter was sent to?

How many people here know that person's office address?

The answer to the 3 questions above must in each case be somewhere between 'none' and 'very few'.

As you say, the police could find the culprit relatively easily if they had the money, the manpower and the will.

Let's hope they pull out all the stops.

It'd certainly make a change.

The truly depressing thing is the letter has sufficently good grammar and punctuation to put Sootyj beyond suspicion.

Quote: sootyj @ November 11 2009, 8:21 PM GMT

The truly depressing thing is the letter has sufficently good grammar and punctuation to put Sootyj beyond suspicion.

They did spell you're, your. Afraid you're back in the frame Sootyj.....

The letter just strikes me as a bit too retarded to be anything other than a bit of an OTT joke/prank. Hope nothing worse comes of it, Lee. Best of luck.

Shit that's so obvious it must be purposeful

Do you mean porpoiseful? What do you mean Bussell nicked my gag.....

Quote: Simon B @ November 11 2009, 8:33 PM GMT

Do you mean porpoiseful? What do you mean Bussell nicked my gag.....

Does he come from Brooklyn?

Nooooooooo.........Jersey. Like Bergerac.

Lee,

The 'sniffing around' comment definitely makes me think it's someone who fancies your friend and is trying to stop her becoming friends with you. Jealousy makes people do crazy things.

It's sick, and quite scary but I really doubt it's someone on here.

I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of leaving the BCG if I were you.

This is terrible and does lead you to think who may be reading what's posted here.

It needn't be a member but just someone who looks on here. I guess it's got to be pseudonym time for everyone really - just to be sure.

To be truthful, I'd be shocked if the person behind it was from here. As Lee and a few others point out, the letter seems motivated by jealousy directed at the lady recipient. So the culprit is probably someone who knows they meet socially and gets irked by it. Few people here would have been privy to that info.

If it is the case Lee, then do reconsider, eh?

Quote: SlagA @ November 11 2009, 9:59 PM GMT

To be truthful, I'd be shocked if the person behind it was from here. As Lee and a few others point out, the letter seems motivated by jealousy directed at the lady recipient. So the culprit is probably someone who knows they meet socially and gets irked by it. Few people here would have been privy to that info.

If it is the case Lee, then do reconsider, eh?

That is a point. What if the point wasn't so much to attack (although really sick of doing it) you but to move her "interest" away from you because you are male? It does happen.

Just some sad lonely attention seeker by the looks of it.