Online comedy sketches from Jelly Moustache

Hello all,

Hope this is in the right place around here, and doesn't break any rules about advertising - I looked but didn't find any, and this isn't a commercial post in the sense that I'm not a professional or commercial promoter. Anyway, I just wanted to highlight a comedy group that make shorts and sketches so...

If you like watching comedy shows, and have ever been driven mad by your flatmates or know what I mean by *those* people at the office, then check out http://thejellymoustache.com

Making chuckle-worthy observations on the situations of daily life, the comedy group Jelly Moustache certainly know how you feel, they've put it onto film, and they're soon to be seen on TV...

For now, they have some comedy shorts and sketches up online. To get a taste of the Jelly flavour, start with "Something For The Wickend", "Or Kwood" or "Flatmates".

Any and all feedback is more than welcome through the website. Enjoy :-)

I think it'd have been better off in Critique mate.
Well, I say 'better off'...

Errr

Hi Comedysharer

Some funny, believable performances in there and nicely-shot too. The problem for me is that it's all just too Gervais. I mean, literally dripping in Gervais. But then that whole awkward comedy schtick has never really appealed to me so I'm almost certainly not the right audience, and you should probably ignore me.

From what I gather though, the TV comedy tide is turning slightly away from this type of humour now, partly because producers' desks are piled high with single camera Office-esque scripts / demo reels, and partly because The Office is such a hard act to follow. That's just what I've heard though - don't shoot the messenger - as I said you should probably ignore me. :)

But anyway, I for one enjoyed some of the stuff watched and congratulate you on getting your stuff filmed and out there, which is much more than 99.9% of comedy wannabes do.

Onward, ever onward.

PS: The word "Chuckleworthy" makes me want to skin puppies and roll them in salt.